Another Osmo mobile with charging issues
767 1 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans620b4a23
New
United States

So last night I plugged in the Osmo to charge it, at first the led did not light,
I than took the cable out and reinserted the cable and teh unit began to charge.
Today I can power up the unit and it works, however when i plugged in the black cable again it will no longer charge the unit?
I know the battery is seated correctly because teh unit still works and powers up. It seems either teh jack or the cable is defective.
Tried calling customer support and they were of no help. This is my second unit. My frist unit worked with out problems I ended up giving that one away as a gift.
Just curious if anyone else has had this problem? I will be returning to Amazon.

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the experience with our product, if you are sure the charger works fine, which means the voltage must be 5V and the current  must be less than 2.1mA, maybe the charging port or the cable doesn't work well, please send in Osmo Mobile and cable to repair center for further diagnosis, our repair team will help to fix or replace it according to After -sale policy.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules