Mavic Pro goes to auto land and very slow.
1026 7 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ba615a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45696 ft
United States

Hi  fellow pilots.  I have had my Mavic pro for two weeks now and loving every minute of it. But today when I was flying I noticed the landing is very slow. Almost completely unresponsive. If I try to drop my altitude more than one or 2 feet It goes into auto land. 0.4 mph  I've never had this issue before. Is it a firmware problem?  Thanks for the help in advance.
2017-6-21
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

Haven't seen this happen; check the lower senors and cameras, which might have something on them. The false signal may be causing the problem.
2017-6-21
Use props
CharlieFliesDro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36148 ft
United States

it happen and now waiting for parts Auto-decent @ %6 battery 30 ft so i panic and pull the stix down which sent it into SCS......Thank you very much I will show myself out

broken mavic

broken mavic
2017-6-21
Use props
fans2ba615a8
lvl.1
United States

PHL Posted at 2017-6-21 18:26
Haven't seen this happen; check the lower senors and cameras, which might have something on them. The false signal may be causing the problem.

Thanks. I was flying with the leg kit and the back legs could be the problem. I'll check it out tomorrow. But it was doing great at the first of each battery. I noticed it on the second battery and forced it to continue flying and the battery wasn't below 40%. Then I put the third battery on and it flew great for the first three or four minutes then when I would try to go up and down it was very unresponsive. But that gives me something to check and try again. Thanks again. ; }~
2017-6-21
Use props
fans2ba615a8
lvl.1
United States

fans2ba615a8 Posted at 2017-6-21 19:44
Thanks. I was flying with the leg kit and the back legs could be the problem. I'll check it out tomorrow. But it was doing great at the first of each battery. I noticed it on the second battery and forced it to continue flying and the battery wasn't below 40%. Then I put the third battery on and it flew great for the first three or four minutes then when I would try to go up and down it was very unresponsive. But that gives me something to check and try again. Thanks again. ; }~

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get it back soon. Truly dread anything like this happening to me. ; }~
2017-6-22
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ive have the same issue.  Did a VPS calibration and no success.  Sending to DJI for diagnostic.  Below is my post on the same issue.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-101198-1-3.html
2017-6-23
Use props
fans2ba615a8
lvl.1
United States

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2017-6-23 06:51
Ive have the same issue.  Did a VPS calibration and no success.  Sending to DJI for diagnostic.  Below is my post on the same issue.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-101198-1-3.html

I think it's just a firmware issue. I've seen about four other people besides you and all that are having the same problem. I think I would wait to send it to DJI.
Good luck. ; }~
2017-6-23
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2ba615a8 Posted at 2017-6-23 07:45
I think it's just a firmware issue. I've seen about four other people besides you and all that are having the same problem. I think I would wait to send it to DJI.
Good luck. ; }~

It just randomly started the other day after flying the previous day with no issue all same conditions.  My concern is I'll taking it overseas next month and don't want issues while there.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules