Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile Panorama (RAW Images location in Andriod)
2543 4 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jahan
lvl.1
South Korea

I am using S7 edge with DJI Osmo Mobile to capture panoramas (9 images, 180, 330). As the original resolution of panorama is low so I wanted to join the orginal images by myself using PC. I red alot of threads .. I think Iphone app has the solution when it is connected with itune and you can collect the original photos from hg300 folder... In Andriod I am not able to find this folder or similar that stores the original raw images....

My phone also has the SD card as well but nothing there as well... can anyone please confirm the location of original raw images for panorama in andriod ?
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

For Android APP, 9 images are located in DJI - dji.piloit- DJI Pano,  and you can find the panorama in DJI - dji.piloit-DJI Album.
Please double check it and keep us posted if you have further questions, thank you very much!
2017-6-21
Use props
Jahan
lvl.1
South Korea

Thanks Natalia for replay...but the location is wrong.... The final pano is saved in DJI -> Camera -> PANO but no data in dji.pilot folder...  I am using DJI GO Version 3.1.5... still no luck with the original 9 images location...
2017-6-22
Use props
fansf5e703c4
lvl.1
Kuwait

I have my samsung S7edge before DJI app working fine why just now keep crashing the app i can't open it it stopped.it always showlike this in the photo Can u pls help me how to fix it..thank u
IMG_20170625_182809.png
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf5e703c4 Posted at 2017-6-25 06:23
I have my samsung S7edge before DJI app working fine why just now keep crashing the app i can't open it it stopped.it always showlike this in the photo Can u pls help me how to fix it..thank u

What is the version of DJI Go? If this problem comes out when updating to the latest version, you can try to downgrade the APP via the link below: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules