Poor video transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rceeguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267172 ft
United States

Lately my video transmission has been very poor, even though the craft is close to me.  No more that a few hundred feet.  I get half the screen black or green, and sometimes the whole screen.  What could be the problem?  I am using an iPad mini as my display screen.  I have not had this issue in the past, at least not as often as I now get it.  
2017-6-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The app software seems to be making more and more demands upon the device processor. Which mini do you have? It could be that yours is running out of puff.
2017-6-21
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

RE: Poor video transmission

I just bought a P4A and it suffer from the same problems. When Phantom is 150 meters away, the image is completely pixelated and chopped at the same time. However, I use the last Android version of DjiGo4 on a MEDION tablet (Lenovo OEM). The same tablet and application flies with an Mavic without any problems.

Should we call in a choir for some DJI help ?  

Regards Leif.
2017-6-24
Use props
fans734d3f84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200384 ft
Puerto Rico

Since l have received the changes in the programiming of parte of the company DJI in a short distance l Lost de vídeo signal in my iPhone desplay the screen is black , l think the problema is the foult of the DJI company.
2017-6-25
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

Should the loud silence from DJI moderators be interpreted as the company knows something completely wrong and is working to fix the problems OR ............ ???   

Regards Leif.
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules