Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky Monitor Sales and Shipping Announcement
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Since its inception, DJI has revolutionized the tech industry with innovations that have fundamentally reshaped and improved the experience of drone flying. Over the last several years, products like the Inspire series, Phantom series, and Mavic Pro have featured incredible advancements in video transmission, flight control, computer vision, and camera technologies.

With the Phantom 4 Pro+, DJI released a controller with an ultra-bright built-in screen that allows users to always see their live camera feed clearly, even in bright sunlight. DJI has applied this same technology to CrystalSky monitors, which are compatible with multiple DJI products, feature incredible battery life, and operate well at extremely high and low temperatures. Learn more about CrystalSky monitors on our official website: http://www.dji.com/crystalsky.

Today, DJI is happy to announce a temporary price reduction for 7.85” CrystalSky monitors and a compensation plan for customers who have already purchased them. Anyone who has already bought a 7.85” CrystalSky monitor at the original sales price can enjoy a 15% to 17% rebate, depending on their purchase region.

Users can request compensation from their authorized DJI dealer or the DJI Online Store until December 31, 2017. On January 1, 2018, the 7.85” CrystalSky monitor will return to its original price and compensation applications will no longer be accepted. Original prices and sales prices in Chinese yuan, US dollars, and Euros are listed below:
CrystalSky.png
We would also like to announce estimated shipping dates for each CrystalSky monitor model:
5.5" High-Brightness CrystalSky monitors are now available at the DJI Online Store and through certain authorized DJI dealers.
You can preorder 7.85" High-Brightness CrystalSky monitors now, which are estimated to ship on July 30, 2017.
The preorder date for 7.85" Ultra-Brightness CrystalSky monitors will be announced soon.

2017-6-22
Use props
lone droner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1871276 ft
United States

#Quick Reply Here#What is the difference between the high brightness and the ultra brightness
2017-6-22
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

1000 nits and 2000 nits
2017-6-22
Use props
Satureyes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can the 5.5 inch screen fit into the current Osmo device holder. Can it also fit into the Phantom Remote Control WITHOUT the additional mounting bracket - will it fit into the device holder?
2017-6-22
Use props
CGS
lvl.1
United States

I ordered the 5.5 and will get it tomorrow for Osmo Pro. Frustrating you can't purchase spare batteries yet or a compatible bracket. Tech and sales support these are not available yet and no planned release date. Kind of  sucks you are selling a product you can't attach or power with spare batteries. When are these items going to be available ?
2017-6-22
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

Funny it says the pre-order date for the ultra bright will be announced soon. I pre-ordered one over a month ago from B&H Photo.
2017-6-27
Use props
EDPLLC
lvl.1

United States

imagine it Posted at 2017-6-27 06:20
Funny it says the pre-order date for the ultra bright will be announced soon. I pre-ordered one over a month ago from B&H Photo.

Funny isn't the right word for me. Two ultrabrights and a cendence pre ordered and paid for over five weeks ago.  6/30 the larger monitors were slated to ship. 6/22 they push the high brightness ones back a month and the ultra bright back to an undetermined date. A date for cendence has yet to be declared. Why intro the product in the first place. Wrong dates or no dates, what is the point of even discussing them? $2700 gone until they decide to ship a product they launched without knowing a timeline. How long will I need the Drone if I took jobs And then completed them whenever I felt like it if it all.
2017-7-22
Use props
EDPLLC
lvl.1

United States

Funny isn't the right word for me. Two ultrabrights and a cendence pre ordered and paid for over five weeks ago.  6/30 the larger monitors were slated to ship. 6/22 they push the high brightness ones back a month and the ultra bright back to an undetermined date. A date for cendence has yet to be declared. Why intro the product in the first place. Wrong dates or no dates, what is the point of even discussing them? $2700 gone until they decide to ship a product they launched without knowing a timeline. How long will I need the Drone if I took jobs And then completed them whenever I felt like it if it all.
2017-7-22
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I have ordered and paid an ultrabright at the local retailer on June 13th. In between I've bougth an Android-phone to use the Osmo RAW with the wired video adapter, but this does not work that great together. Is there any rumor when the ultrabright CS will ship?
2017-7-25
Use props
Dovivan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

i'm waiting for  UB-CS too. Some news for release date?
2017-8-7
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

One more month is over, and the only progress is: even the bright CS is out of stock. That's quite disappointing, one job after the other I have to deal with an Android-device, that doesn't work properly and the display is hard to see in the bright sun.
The Osmo RAW is such a great tool, so why you can't deliver the UB CS, DJI? That's the only missing part to make the Osmo perfekt for my needs...
2017-8-19
Use props
fans4f8954b4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI - when the 7.85" ultra,will be available? As well as the cadence controller? I pre ordered them since 4 months, any estimation of time?
2017-8-31
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

This is what happens when there is a lack of competition with in the industry. If another dealer were to start offering an ultra bright monitor compatible with the DJI drones it would motivate DJI to produce theirs, because people would be demanding their money back so they could purchase the available product. As it is they know we will continue to wait in the mean time they have collected out money.
2017-8-31
Use props
snowfly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 216138 ft
United States

Got my 7.85" 1000 a week ago. Bought 2 mounting brackets, one for my I1 and the other for my I2. Moving the Crystalsky from one to the other is perfect. This monitor is killer. And with the HDMI output, it is perfect to let my clients watch the action and give input. I only wish that it would bury all the OSD stuff, so that only the recording image is displayed. But I understand why it works the way it does. Thanks DJI for the great product. It was worth the wait and am glad I kicked out the $$.
2017-8-31
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Great to hear about your positive experience! I would really like to have it, too! But I'm still waiting for the UB version to be shipped.
2017-9-1
Use props
snowfly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 216138 ft
United States

Not a bad idea. I considered the UB version, but the reviews I saw gave me a bit of confidence on the regular version. As it is, it is a ton better than my iPad and it works well in the sun. I would not want the smaller one. The 7" version is about the same size as my iPad mini. And you also get 2 batteries. It seemed a bit of money for a dedicated screen, BUT I have zero regrets. Thanks DJI......
2017-9-1
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too am waiting for the ultra bright. I opted to go all the way because whenever don't, I end up wishing later on that I had.
Plus, I had a P4P+ with the attached (Crystal Sky?) monitor and it could have used a bit more brightness in the sun.
It was rated at 1000 nits as is the CS High brightness. So, for a bit  more $, double the brightness!

Funny how those that spent the most wait the longest.........
Life just ain't fair!!
2017-9-3
Use props
corbett01
New

India

thanks for providing this information. can you please mention more about this and also check out
2017-9-16
Use props
Finmann
Flight distance : 356522 ft
United States

You can preorder 7.85" High-Brightness CrystalSky monitors now, which are estimated to ship on July 30, 2017. Today is September 18. 2017, what happen?
2017-9-18
Use props
Finmann
Flight distance : 356522 ft
United States

High-Brightness CrystalSky monitors now, which are estimated to ship on July 30, 2017. Today is September 18. 2017, what happen?
2017-9-18
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

@DJI Mindy: Any news about the release/shipping date of the 7.85 ultrabrights?
There are some projects in the pipeline where I do not want to have to work with an unreliable smartphone...
2017-9-19
Use props
doublefatman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113930 ft
United States

I think it's safe to say they missed the June 30, 2017 ship date.  It is Oct. 8th, 2010. They are more that 2 months late. Still waiting.......
2017-10-8
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I am afraid by the time it is available for delivery, Samsung S8+/Note 8 will be working fully with DJI app, Samy devices are 1000/1240 nits monitors and probably have higher processing power than the Crystal sky. In addition, it is not locked down to prevent users to install other essential/special purpose apps for their mission.
2017-10-8
Use props
fansc052f0f0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80896 ft
Netherlands

I hope DJI will deliver the Ultra before January 1st 2018. The price will be raised as from that date. I ordered August 9th and am still waiting. The retailer tells me DJI doesn't give them any date.
2017-10-13
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

I have ordered (and paid) a 7.85 UB on June 13th...still waiting.
2017-10-13
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Today I've got an update from my retailer: my 7.85 UB has been shipped and should arrive on Tuesday, 17th!
2017-10-13
Use props
fansc052f0f0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80896 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the message. This means the UB 7.85 exists after all and it was worth waiting for it. Hope that it has all the firmware updates like his brother the HB 7.85
2017-10-13
Use props
martinfueloep
First Officer
  • >>>
Austria

The 7.85 UB exists, and it works (at least with the Osmo RAW, didn't test it with the Inspire RAW yet).
First shoots are planned for Friday and Saturday, I will see how it performs in real life.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules