Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lough Ree - Ireland
603 4 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekstroza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Ireland

Hi all, first time drone owner, and completely new to the world of photography/video here. Filmed on typical windy and cloudy Irish day - not exactly good conditions for fimiling Filmed with dlog (1,-1,0) with Cloudy WB, and DJI ND16 Filter, after watching gazillion of tutorials how to do color grading,video editing, nd filters and God knows what, tried to do it myself. I am aware I will never be as good as average Joe (am diagnosed with mild deuteranopia), but not giving up - loved every moment of it.

Let me know what you think, any suggestions or pointers to mistakes I made are welcome
Dejan

2017-6-22
Use props
Igor42
lvl.3
Russia

Top , down, up , down,all green.
2017-6-22
Use props
Brokenphones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489400 ft
Ireland

Good effort. Lovely part of the world. I think you've over-exposed a lot of it, though. The details in the clouds are burnt out and the view looking down on the moored boats looks like it might be the same. Easy enough to correct. Still though - you're out there flying, so fair play. Also, your gimble might need a bit of calibration, as the horizon is off a bit too.
2017-6-23
Use props
dekstroza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Ireland

Brokenphones Posted at 2017-6-23 05:27
Good effort. Lovely part of the world. I think you've over-exposed a lot of it, though. The details in the clouds are burnt out and the view looking down on the moored boats looks like it might be the same. Easy enough to correct. Still though - you're out there flying, so fair play. Also, your gimble might need a bit of calibration, as the horizon is off a bit too.

Thanks a million for those couple pointers! I 've noticed the horizon, though at the time I thought it was due to flying sideways and wind, but will definitely check that and recalibrate. Will try to correct the clouds and see if I can get more details out of the original video.

Thanks again!
2017-6-23
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 749094 ft

Ireland

Calibrate it on a level surface. I use a spirit level to make sure it 100% perfect. I may be wrong with this point but try start the drone on a level surface before you fly also. I started mine up slightly tilted to one side before and it was off when i was flying my phantom 3 advanced.  
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules