Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What are your "Go To" settings for Video Quality?
442 0 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Struggling with too sharp, too soft, muddy, too bright, auto WB, Manual WB, custom settings
I even bought LUTs to try DLOG, ND filters as per youtube but it's all post work and its not what I want to be doing all night after recording
the default all at normal / AWB / 0/0/0 looks like a nightmare, so i'm just looking at some example pics maybe with the settings you use in the hope I can get to someone where I can just enjoy it and not freak out when i review footage.

I tap for auto focus, calibrate, all is running fine on the craft, I just cannot seem to get a consistant decent quality video on the output.

so......can you possibly put your go to/prefered settings that you use in sunny/low sun conditions (maybe a pic to show what you get) to get a good balance of sharpness
contrast & lower saturation (without it being overly sharp)

I have tried all sorts from youtube but to be honest I don't have time to sit editing them to make them look awesome, I just want to go out & record & know they are somewhere near watchable quality when i get back 30 mins later and pull off from the SD.

Most are going to say manual shutter & manual light balance....I understand that if you are putting together and want it all looking same, but all I want is 1 decent setup, tried 4K, 2.7K and now i'm even thinking of trying 1080P (1K and trying 1080P didn't expect that) but i'm interested to know who uses the presets on the Mavic and what your settings are you use for footage that you are happy with, i'm hoping it will show some good settings and allow me to get enjoying watching what i've recorded.

thanks & appreciated.
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules