Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Erroneous Warnings
804 4 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b8b0ab6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 734669 ft
United States

Today during one flight I received three warnings at once-1) critical low battery (it was actually at 54%), 2) motor overload, and 3) propeller loose.  I immediately landed the Aircraft and checked it.  Nothing appeared abnormal.  The Airdata flight logs did not show any of these warnings.  Anyone have an explanation for all of this's?
2017-6-22
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aircraft type, firmware version, DJI Go App version?  Also can you give more details about you flight?
2017-6-22
Use props
fans2b8b0ab6
lvl.1
United States

P4p+ with all of the current firmware.  Flight was just practice at a park with no strong wind or other unusual conditions.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please sync the flight records, then provide us your DJI account email and the date and time this occurred? So we can look into it , check if there is anything abnormal.
2017-6-23
Use props
fans2b8b0ab6
lvl.1
United States

The flights have been synced.  Account: hborchids@earthlink.net
Date of incident- 6/22/17
Time:  10:35 am at 5 minutes 11 seconds into the flight.

At that time in the flight I received a critical low battery alarm, motor overload warning, motor idling (loose or missing prop) warning.  I inspected the aircraft and no problems were apparent.  Only the last warning shows up in the flight record.  If you look at the max elevation for this flight it shows 2,670 ft. which is clearly wrong since I did exceed 200 ft elevation for any of the flights on that day.  It looks to me that the aircraft just had a brain fart.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules