Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro DJI GO4 Custom Stick Configuration
870 0 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bandit 287
lvl.1
Flight distance : 439948 ft
United States

Soon after I received by Mavic Pro, I set up a custom configuration so that back on the right stick is up, right on right stick is right turn to mimic an airplane controls, because Mode 2 was counterintuitive for me.  I had trouble setting up the configuration initially and had to set up climb and descent the opposite of what I wanted to get the desired effect (i.e., back right stick is down gets me up).  It was not an easy task; I just kept fumbling around until I got the desired configuration.

Anyway, two days ago, after I was messing with Litchi, my custom configuration no longer works as it should.  For a while, both fore/aft and up/down were opposite what I expected.  I have calibrated the controller, reloaded firmware 900, etc.  with no luck.  The only thing that got close was setting up the left stick the way I wanted the right stick and vice versa.  The problem is I want up/down turn left/right on the right stick, not the left.

I am saving after I make changes.  Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Getch
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules