2017-6-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Toorboy,

You are the master of video tease.  You really know how to build up the tension for the finish of the video.  Good video!

BTW, when you fly in those types of areas, do you get signal loss and RTH very often?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Toorboy,

You are the master of video tease.  You really know how to build up the tension for the finish of the video.  Good video!

BTW, when you fly in those types of areas, do you get signal loss and RTH very often?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-23
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-23 02:11
Aloha Toorboy,

Aloha Cetacean thanks man i did get signal loss once on my second flight i had to turn round to shield the screen with the sunlight to see and the weak signal message came up while i was on the far side of the middle sister and i just turned the bird to face me when no signal & black screen. i did use the rth button when i turned to face the bird when the screen came back on & i could see it coming so i turned it back off & finished the flight. i did ten flights on Wednesday at Fort William & around they were all ok except for sun struck & prop shadow lol spoiled a few shots  
2017-6-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Toorboy Posted at 2017-6-23 09:38
Aloha Cetacean thanks man  i did get signal loss once on my second flight i had to turn round to shield the screen with the sunlight to see and the weak signal message came up while i was on the far side of the middle sister and i just turned the bird to face me when no signal & black screen. i did use the rth button when i turned to face the bird when the screen came back on & i could see it coming so i turned it back off & finished the flight. i did ten flights on Wednesday at Fort William & around they were all ok except for sun struck & prop shadow lol spoiled a few shots

Aloha Toorboy,

Yeah, what a pain when that spoils a shot.  I have to fly up the mountain for most of my flights from the house and if I use the Sport mode, guaranteed props are in the shot - and yet I almost always forget!

Looking forward to more of our videos!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-24
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-24 13:52
Aloha Toorboy,

Yeah, what a pain when that spoils a shot.  I have to fly up the mountain for most of my flights from the house and if I use the Sport mode, guaranteed props are in the shot - and yet I almost always forget!

spot on Cetacean the footage looked good on the fpv but when i fired it up on
the editor thats when i saw the prop shadow lines {:4_142:} oh well maybe next time lol
2017-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules