Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO PLUS BLURRED
4502 11 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FilipeCM
Flight distance : 2205538 ft
Portugal

Hello,

I need help my Osmo doesn't work correctly, all video are blurred and i so disappointed with de Osmo and DJI, can you help me please.

Can it be fixed? Or is a standard issue?

Link to video blurred

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V_S20Qka-Jc

Hope you can help me with a resolution to my osmo.

So many thanks.
2017-6-23
Use props
Mick3D
Flight distance : 219780 ft
United Kingdom

Have you checked the AF (auto focus) and Infinity focus settings in the app? Try selecting AF, then touch the screen where you want to focus. The green rectange will show the focus tracking area. If you are in bright daylight, try selecting ininfinity icon next to the AF.
2017-6-23
Use props
FilipeCM
Portugal

Thanks for the help but he is focusing on the infinite, with the auto focus he is unfocused in it.
2017-6-23
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.4

United Kingdom

If you are sure that you focused on the distant scene by using the touch focus (as Mick describes) then it looks like a faulty unit.
2017-6-23
Use props
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

The OSMO autofocus is a monomer for many users - happened to me too. I thought that since the autofocus was active I didn't have to do anything to get the shot in focus - this was the autofocus task. It took me a bit to realize that the autofocus has to be set for each subject. For me, I was tripped up by using a cell phone as a camera for too many years and simply pointed the camera at a focus point and the autofocus automatically put the subject in focus.
2017-6-23
Use props
FilipeCM
Portugal

The problem is that the osmo without the auto focus was to focus everything and does not focus anything is all out of focus and a brave mess, I made lots of trips and the videos I did with the osmo went to waste ......
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please refresh the firmware of Osmo + by the following steps: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the right LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
If you record video, we suggest to use infinite focus, but if all footage is blurred, please don't hesitate to send in our repair center for diagnosis and repair. We apologize for all the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-26
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

My suggestion is to check the camera setting -> style-> check setting on whether it is on custom, landscape, none, etc. If you want it sharp, you probably have to set it to +1
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You may try the suggestion provide by DTK, if not works, please send in your Osmo+, local repair center will evaluate the unit and repair or replace it according to After-Sales policy, but I cannot ensure the unit will be brand-new if they decide to swap, and it cannot be swapped to a different product. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-6-26
Use props
FilipeCM
Portugal

Thanks for the quick response, I tried to do what they said before but it does not work the same osmo continues to shoot and shoot with the same problem, wanted to know where I can send the osmo to the warranty, and once again I hope what they did With my phantom 4 do not check with osmo plus.
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FilipeCM Posted at 2017-6-27 03:06
Thanks for the quick response, I tried to do what they said before but it does not work the same osmo continues to shoot and shoot with the same problem, wanted to know where I can send the osmo to the warranty, and once again I hope what they did With my phantom 4 do not check with osmo plus.

If you bought it from dealer within 15 calendar days, please reach them to replace, or the Osmo will need to be sent to Netherlands facility for warranty, if so, please contact our support who will guide to raise a ticket and send in: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-6-28
Use props
Edit Room
lvl.1
Sweden

Kind of looks like you haven't peeled off the plastic protection from the lens. Just a longshot.
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules