Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1000+ does not STOP, and tries to escape! Help
1106 7 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kala
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227621 ft

Spain

Hi again,,,

I'll really appreciate some light in this matter... It happens me twice and I am reaaally concerned about that...

I am flying a S1000+ with A2, about 23V, GPS, no wind, EzuHF, Taranis 9XD, no connected to GS and Gimbal command unit was disconnected...  then when I realize, the drone "wants" to scape forward... the only way to stop it is getting back full, then it does not come back, but at least remains in position... I try an emergency landing but in the last moment as I am pulling back, it falls and breaks two blades...

The only clue I have is that in the Taranis I saw one of the rotatories turned back... but theoretically that rotatory is not assigned to anything...

Both times it escaped forward...

I am affraid because it happens sometimes and have no clue about what can be,, the unit seems to be working normally and when I perform authomatic flights throug GS it works fail and without problems..

Could you please help me??

THANKS
2017-6-23
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.1
United States

Recalibrate your compass and your IMU when in the field.  Connect it to your A2 Assistant and check the stick movements.   Something may have gotten altered there.  In the field, look around for water towers or other high things with radio antenna on them.  Change locations by a mile or so and see if the results are different.  When you say "GS", we assume you mean "GPS".  
2017-6-26
Use props
Kala
lvl.1

Spain

PeterFDJI3 Posted at 2017-6-26 14:42
Recalibrate your compass and your IMU when in the field.  Connect it to your A2 Assistant and check the stick movements.   Something may have gotten altered there.  In the field, look around for water towers or other high things with radio antenna on them.  Change locations by a mile or so and see if the results are different.  When you say "GS", we assume you mean "GPS".

Thanks. No, I mean Ground Station..  And at least one of the times it did that, it was calibrated in the field. Anyway, I'll try to do what you say. There are no electricity lines, towers...
2017-7-26
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's not easy to try and help when we don't know much about the cause...are you able to post a video of your assistant and show the stick movements?
2017-7-31
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Calibrate your transmitter
2017-8-1
Use props
Kala
lvl.1

Spain

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-7-31 17:48
It's not easy to try and help when we don't know much about the cause...are you able to post a video of your assistant and show the stick movements?

Thanks, I'll try to get a video in my next try.
2017-8-5
Use props
Kala
lvl.1

Spain

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-8-1 20:23
Calibrate your transmitter

Could you please be more specific?, transmitter is EzUHF 900, and receiver a Taranis 9XD
2017-8-5
Use props
Kelsey808
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13061 ft
United States

Kala Posted at 2017-8-5 01:56
Could you please be more specific?, transmitter is EzUHF 900, and receiver a Taranis 9XD

you got that half right, both can be TX/RX. the person meant your Taranis. A slider or POT is not acting right. worst case you find the problem and have to fix it later. sound like it could be your trim button on the pitch axis.
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules