Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Yaw jerking issue appeared......what could it be ?
745 4 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

hi all,
Not had any issues, only had it nearly 2 weeks, zero crashes etc, but today I noticed no matter how slow I moved around it wasn't smooth as it has been
Even in tripod mode it shows a jerky footage....shot this in 2.7k 30fps dlog, 0/-1/-1 AWB but as you can see it's lost some smoothness, I have other videos from before today that show as very smooth, so I'm a bit stumped what I need to check ? I've not changed any settings re gimble and its auto calibrated... forward seems smoother than left/right...sd card is sandisk extreme 64GB

My left/right seems very sensitive but I've not seen it as jerky as this before....This was shot on .800 I have now updated to .900 so unsure if .900 will fix until tomorrow...

Any advice on what to check is appreciatedClick for youtube and watch in 720p as it defaults to 340p on here for some reason

2017-6-23
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I tend to think that possibly the 0.0800 update or even the 0.0700 update has caused this. I am not certain when it happened but I am also seeing it as well.
I thought it was just me as I have been using some different camera settings and filters but today I went back to stock standard with no filters and mine is doing the same as yours, even though I panned very slowly. My earlier videos don't show this.

DJI - you need to fix this as something has changed.
2017-6-23
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-6-23 21:58
I tend to think that possibly the 0.0800 update or even the 0.0700 update has caused this. I am not certain when it happened but I am also seeing it as well.
I thought it was just me as I have been using some different camera settings and filters but today I went back to stock standard with no filters and mine is doing the same as yours, even though I panned very slowly. My earlier videos don't show this.

Yeah I certainly hope so, I bought this for flying and recording but seems I'm spending more time correcting/post than getting good video at the moment.
2017-6-23
Use props
pllphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

This yaw jerking is non-existent in sport mode right?
2017-8-5
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hey rcnj - it happened to me before that after a firmware upgrade that some settings undid themself back to factory default.
Specifically my yaw settings go out - last time i had to redo my left/right setting a few times before the app accepted it.
my prefered setting is 20
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules