Poor customer service
1136 10 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

I recently bought a spark but I've been having connectivity issues. I've spoken to tech support but they've been unable to help. I now just want to return it for a refund and have emailed DJI multiple times with no response. All I've got is a CC that I've been refered to a different department with no actual explination as to what's happening.

Can anyone shed some light onto my situation? This is really poor serice considering all I want to do is return a faulty product for a refund. Surely that should be an option in my account rather than emailing, waiting for days and not getting a response.

Has anyone else had a similar isse?
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused. If you could provide more details about the connectivity issues, we'd like to help you here. Besides, may I know when and where did you purchase this drone? Did you send emails to onlinesales@dji.com? If yes, what is your ticket number?
2017-6-23
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-23 19:06
Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused. If you could provide more details about the connectivity issues, we'd like to help you here. Besides, may I know when and where did you purchase this drone? Did you send emails to ? If yes, what is your ticket number?

Thanks, the issue I've had is that to get the drone working I have to completely reset all the wifi settings, both on the drone and on my phone to get it to connect. I sent multiple emails to onlinesales@dji.com which I have yet to receive a response from. All I want to do now is return the drone.

The ticket number from the last email I received is 445062 and this was two days ago.

Any help you could give would be amazing.
2017-6-24
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

Thanks, the issue I've had is that to get the drone working I have to completely reset all the wifi settings, both on the drone and on my phone to get it to connect. I sent multiple emails to onlinesales@dji.com which I have yet to receive a response from. All I want to do now is return the drone.   The ticket number from the last email I received is 445062 and this was two days ago.   Any help you could give would be amazing.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans2e2acd47 Posted at 2017-6-24 01:41
Thanks, the issue I've had is that to get the drone working I have to completely reset all the wifi settings, both on the drone and on my phone to get it to connect. I sent multiple emails to  which I have yet to receive a response from. All I want to do now is return the drone.   The ticket number from the last email I received is 445062 and this was two days ago.   Any help you could give would be amazing.

Thank you for the info, I've informed Sales team to take care of it , will reply you soon, hope it can be sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-24
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-24 05:15
Thank you for the info, I've informed Sales team to take care of it , will reply you soon, hope it can be sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.

Amazing. Thanks so much for your help
2017-6-24
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-24 05:15

Hi, I've replied back to the original email and I'm still to receive any information. Any chance you could have another look into this? It's been nearly a week with no response and it's getting pretty frustrating now.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2e2acd47 Posted at 2017-6-24 23:13
Hi, I've replied back to the original email and I'm still to receive any information. Any chance you could have another look into this? It's been nearly a week with no response and it's getting pretty frustrating now.

Your case is handling by after-sale department in Europe rather than Sales team, I have informed them to reply as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
So you purchased your drone in online store, right? If you would like to refund, the unit must be within seven (7) calendar days of receiving and has a manufacturing defect. Email team will guide you to send in, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-25
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-25 23:31
Your case is handling by after-sale department in Europe rather than Sales team, I have informed them to reply as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
So you purchased your drone in online store, right? If you would like to refund, the unit must be within seven (7) calendar days of receiving and has a manufacturing defect. Email team will guide you to send in, appreciate your patience.

Hi yes I bought it from the store. I am unable to connect to the drone on any sort of regularity having to restart all the wifi settings both on my phone and on the drone to be able to make a connection.

I requested a return the day after receiving it but it's now nearly a week and I still haven't heard back. Hopefully I will today
2017-6-25
Use props
fans2e2acd47
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-25 23:31

Hey I still haven't heard anything back. It's been over 4 days now.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans2e2acd47 Posted at 2017-6-26 13:59
Hey I still haven't heard anything back. It's been over 4 days now.

Just checked it again , we've created a case for you and sent you the shipping label, did you receive it?
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules