Service Issue – CAS-627519-L4R4G1
498 3 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4609d0ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1776588 ft
United States

I sent in my Inspire 2 on 05/08/2017. I've been waiting for a data analysis since it arrived due to a malfunction that happened during landing that caused an arm to come loose. When checking on the status of the analysis and repair today, I found out that it is scheduled to be sent back to me unrepaired. The last communication I had from DJI was on 6/1/2017, asking me to be patient and that I would hear from someone within a week. All previous attempts for an update quoted me a response the next day.

This is frankly unacceptable. I don't want my Inspire 2 sent back to me unrepaired, I sent it to DJI for repair.

DJI, what can I do to get this fixed?

For others on the board, who should I work with in the future for repair?
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, We've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, will have someone contact you for the details soon, I'll keep an eye on it as well. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-23
Use props
fans4609d0ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1776588 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-23 19:31
Sincerely sorry for the trouble you have been caused, We've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, will have someone contact you for the details soon, I'll keep an eye on it as well. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks Thor. Any progress on this? I haven't heard anything from DJI and there is no status update on the case.

It's extra frustrating to not have any idea what is going on and to be constantly told to wait to hear back. I just want to have the Inspire repaired and returned home so that I can use it.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4609d0ab Posted at 2017-6-26 20:35
Thanks Thor. Any progress on this? I haven't heard anything from DJI and there is no status update on the case.

It's extra frustrating to not have any idea what is going on and to be constantly told to wait to hear back. I just want to have the Inspire repaired and returned home so that I can use it.

I apologize sincerely that appropriate team failed to contact you in time because of weekends, I have informed them to reach you soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules