582 0 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vfrailing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2564442 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since I did the update last Tuesday, I have had intermittant issues with my camera failing to follow the yaw of the bird.  Twice now, I have been doing a 360 panoramic, shooting stills, and I get to a point where the camera keeps fighting to stay in the same compass orientation, even though I am yawing.  So now all I can see is the landing gear in the camera view.  Today, I was up to 400 feet, in admittedly stiff winds, but the camera started to shake violently.  I promptly engaged RTH, which was successful, but even upon hand catching the camera was shaking back and forth and making grinding noises.
I was able to do the update without too much issue, and have calibrated IMU and Gimbal after update.
I also have noticed more drifting and sudden change of altitude (in tight situations, so I terminated flight) without any input from controller.
I guess I need to downgrade the version, but I would sure like to know what is happening.  I have not had any issues with this P4P, after hundreds of successful commercial missions.
Thank you for your help.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules