997 3 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,  I have DJI Care for my Phantom4Pro+ and want to return it because I lived up to my end of the bargain and paid for it, kept it up to date, and waited patiently for you to try and fix all of the issues (just like I did for 5 months with the Matrice600).  I then sent it in to get fixed and then to my surprise,  no changes resulted.   However I DID have to wait over a month to get the drone back.  For the record,  I have both Phantom4Pro versions,  and I can tell you,  they are vastly different in performance.   Now that I think about it,  I am pretty certain I was probably just sent a "like new" drone that was sent back from a user who saw all of the same issues I'm seeing like  Monitor crashes/freezes in middle of RTH sequence,  card crashes,  still no complete fix for the horizon and chromatic aberration, transmission issues, forced situational RTH, STILL NO PLAYBACK as of SAT June 24th 2017.
As to what I can surmise,  the DJI Phantom 4Pro is a great machine, works well,  responds well, and perhaps because of this I see far superior results then to what I see with the P4Pro+.   I'm not going to pile on any more then I already have done in this post,  however like I said,  I came through with my end of the bargain,  paid for the drone,  sent it back to get fixed when it had no reason fly so poorly when brand new.   I realize you have a return policy of 7 days (which by the way is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard).  Basically this means that you want us to send back the drone before some of us can even activate it or receive capable firmware that DJI itself hasn't released.   So plain and simple,  my drone flies as well as the firmware lets it.  It's in absolutely impeccable cosmetic shape,  and it even has DJI Care to boot.  So am I responsible for it never working to its full potential (or are you) and can I send it back and get my refund since I'm sick of waiting for firmware that gets rid of its numerous errors. I'll even pay the shipping  No more RTH's with screen freezes,  no more lousy 4k transmssion.  Please issue refunds for those who want them

2017-6-24
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Sorry to read on  your experience. You will need to contact support to send the unit in so our technicians can take a look. Where are you located?
2017-6-24
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-24 05:15
Sorry to read on  your experience. You will need to contact support to send the unit in so our technicians can take a look. Where are you located?
Mark, that answer is incredibly frustrating. Your techs have already taken a look and simply put didnt do their jobs correctly.  This has happened several times lately.  With all due respect, I believe you can see the number of hours I've flown (which does not even include Phantom 2 / Spreading Wings / Matrice600).  I would say we have flown well over twice that number in the last 4 years and we have seen our share of probelms.  Our first problem occured when DJI was not able to diagnose our first P4Pro problem and blamed our issues on a "crash" that they never provided a log for and still can't till this day.   Before this we had to deal with the MAtrice 600 not being supported by viable firmware for over 5 months after purchase  (when the exact same drone was released at the same price point) as DJI launched the DJI MAtrice 600 Pro.  When the Phantom 4 Pro was released we expected BOTH drones to have HDMI slots.  This was certainly a mistake in advertsing as numerous people took to the DJI boards to complain.  
You have my number as it is connected to my account,  can I please request a call back from DJI to discuss what is going on with the P4Pro+ and it continually not working.  As well,  I'm not sure why the barreling effect has gotten even worse on the P4Pro+, but it has.   
DJI_0085-2.jpg
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I am sorry but I do not have your personal information. If you have a repair number, can you reply with that number so I can review your previous repair?
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules