642 4 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alcorn61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30125 ft
United Kingdom

HI ALL
Had a right old issue with my P4 picture and video quality , thick black lines running through them and ocassionally green and red interferance lines as well. Anyway totally solved the issues by purchasing a cheap
Foldable Parabolic Antenna Signal Booster from Ebay  only cost £4.95 and once fitted to my transmitter solved the signal reception to my Samsung  10.1 note instantly.
I also bought a SanDisk Extreme PRO 32 GB from a reputable seller on ebay and what a differance this makes to the video and picture quality I honestly cant believe the improvement and quality of all images. They only cost £13.45 again from Ebay . See
item number:222525957510.
I  thought they might be fakes but adervertised  as 100% genuine and once inserted it worked a treat ,the seller recomended I formatted it in the P4 before use I did just that  and its  so fast , with  no more slow sd card warnings at all from P4.

So all in all its took a couple of week to sort out but now all good . Thanks for all advice recieved very much appreciated

2017-6-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

The P4 will take a card of up to 64Gb, which is what I opted for (also Sandisk)
2017-6-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2017-6-24 11:50
The P4 will take a card of up to 64Gb, which is what I opted for (also Sandisk)

The smaller is better approach is also worth considering. A typical flight might be 20 mins. And 9mins 20 seconds of 4k video uses 4GB of memory. so you would typically use about 10GB or so before landing and changing battery. At which point you could also swap out memory card (less to lose if aircraft goes AWAL). So would four cards at 16MB perhaps be a safer option than one at 64 GM. The jury is out

Edit:- You're also less likely to leave four memory cards sitting at home when you've driven for two hours to get to your target area
2017-6-24
Use props
Alcorn61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's exactly what I've opted for 2 high quality 32GB cards .Just swap over white battery change. Thanks
2017-6-25
Use props
Alcorn61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anybody have any comments on these slip on signal booster? They certainly seem to work
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules