New motherboard and motor but ESC Error !
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
illeopardi9119
New
Italy

Hi everyone,

i have a really strange problem with my P3P. After a crash i broke up one of prop guard of the phantom so i decided to open it up to check it was all fine. With the shield open the phantom working fine so i went for the reassembling but i used a longer screw and i broke the winding of one motor {:4_177:} and when i try to fly ESC error appeared for the fisrt time. I'm a little bit skilled with soldering so i changed the motor broken but ESC error showed up again. To be sure this time i changed the entirely motherboard and the other 3 motor but the error it's still there ! If i downgrade the firmware( i'm in 1.10.90 but wit debug mode i tried the 1.09.60 and the 1.08.80) i have the barometer error. From the log i really don't understand wich one esc is in error beaucase seem all are working. I really don't know what to do now, any ideas ?

Many thanks in advance
Sorry for my english but i'm italian

LOG.zip

2.5 KB, Down times: 1

Log

2017-6-24
Use props
illeopardi9119
New
Italy

No one can help me ?
2017-6-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You have double checked your ignition cables - that they are soldered correctly?
2017-6-26
Use props
Vincent D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622841 ft
United States

Very odd. Check to insure motors match Mainboard. Double check all your connections. Also was the board you purchased new or parted out?
2017-6-26
Use props
illeopardi9119
New
Italy

First of all many thanks for all the replies

The motors i received had tinned copper at the end so i went very good with soldering. I just checked the resistance with multimer from the bottom of the board and seem all are connected ( 0.6 ohm on all the windings). The motherboard was new, all original DJI spare, of the old type (part 33) beaucase i have the old motor type. I really don't know what to do now
2017-6-26
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

did you tried re-install of the firmware?
2017-6-26
Use props
illeopardi9119
New
Italy

I tried to install older firmware but, like i wrote in te first post, i got the barometer error.
2017-6-26
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hmm strange... try  a uninstall and a  fresh install of the software on your tablet
2017-6-26
Use props
illeopardi9119
New
Italy

I just tried with another phone but the error is the same
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules