Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sensor error and more
884 5 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JYD
lvl.1
United States

Recieved my new Mavic, all latest updates and frst short flight was fine, now I get a sensor error everytime

I have found a few people on this forum with the same issue, and now I am thinking DJI got a bad batch of sensors or something and it is agitating me to no end.

In addition even with 16 or 17 next to the satalite pic on the app It says I can not use the follow me due to not enough signal

When I tried to use the track feture the Mavic keeps me in frame by turning, but will not go anywhere, it just turns in the same spot and when I walk away it does not move with me on either setting.

Am I missing smething?
2017-6-24
Use props
JYD
lvl.1
United States

No input or sugestions?
2017-6-25
Use props
I am the E
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

JYD Posted at 2017-6-25 08:58
No input or sugestions?

Maybe because of your AVATAR???
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the error message, could you please post a pic? Have you calibrated the sensor via DJI Assistant 2? As for the Follow Me mode, it requires the GPS signal of your mobile device. FM.png
2017-6-26
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Follow me relais not only on your mavic's gps but in your cellphone GPS. If your cell is not accurate enough or you don't want to enable the GPS on it, you can always use the Active Track, which should follow you visually. Mind that Active Track has three different sub-modes.

2017-6-26
Use props
JYD
lvl.1
United States

CuaC Posted at 2017-6-26 04:25
Follow me relais not only on your mavic's gps but in your cellphone GPS. If your cell is not accurate enough or you don't want to enable the GPS on it, you can always use the Active Track, which should follow you visually. Mind that Active Track has three different sub-modes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUDTJB7iCI

Activ track is actually a better option for what I want, I followed the video instructions but when i opened and started active track and I tried to select TRACE in the sub option, it will not let me select it.  It lets me select profile, and spotlight, but NOT trace.  And i can not figure out why.
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules