Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dear DJI
785 8 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please make the .900 upgrade the last upgrade for the Mavic.  Anyone else agree with me?

Thank you,

2017-6-24
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39236 ft
United States

To an extent. If you are saying this since they upgrade so frequently then yes, I agree for that matter, but I do like the upgrades because it shows how they just aren't forgetting about, if that makes sense. I mean, obviously they aren't going to forget about it, but if they stop making upgrades, it might fall under their radar on what they need to correct. Upgrades also have a lot of "under the hood" bug fixes that are good to have fixed every so often. So I agree to an extent.
2017-6-24
Use props
Sime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3055210 ft
Australia

No, unless you provide logical evidence as to why instead of just being put out that you have to wait for an update to finish. This whole update carrying on is childish.

I'll stop liking updates when everyone stop complaining about what they don't like about a current version.
2017-6-24
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 293379 ft
United States

If you don't like the updates then just stay on whatever version you are on and don't update. I personally don't mind and have never had an issue with any of the updates.  
2017-6-24
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Nope, we need updates to fix bugs and add new features. You can choose to stick with what you have if you'd like, no one is forcing you to upgrade.
2017-6-24
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
Canada

That is so true update is optional,what DJI need to do is just stop the nagging notification on the app and controller and just announce it on the board.
2017-6-24
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

issueing an update that ACTUALLY fixed something would be great,  so far all i have witnessed is a series of updates that take NO respect of the users issues,  additional features have been added that then break something else.    i stand by my first thoughts on this companies software and firmware,  i believe a NO whistles and bells version ought to be written so as to be STABLE and RELIABLE, for pilots who can fly,  and only then, develop another version so the fan boys who want to be beta testers can play with the  versions that have features like "plane mode" ??  "rocket mode"  or what ever .   i see no point at all at trying to go faster or better if you havent  got the base secure !    its like trying to build a mansion on a beach with no foundations  LOL, great view !  shame it falls into the sea every now and then !  
2017-6-24
Use props
Sime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3055210 ft
Australia

Ok, what needs fixing right now?
2017-6-24
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

i really couldn't care if it's the last update or just one in many to follow.
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules