Drone Preflight Checklist
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gary.pixelsoftf
New
Flight distance : 331355 ft
United States

I downloaded this ap and it has helped me keep records of all my flights. I have been in contact with the developer and helping him update and ad some really cool functions. this is there sales pitch:

Drone Preflight is a customizable checklist system to help you make sure that you have followed the procedures necessary to have a safe, productive flight, and more importantly: that you have a record of it. The checklist items can be modified to suit, and you can email your custom checklist to share with others. Completed checklists can also be exported and emailed as a pdf file for your records.

Take a look at it here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drone-preflight/id1198783465?mt=8

Ok so I am looking for feedback to help this product to be better... let me know what you think we can get the developer to ad.
2017-6-24
Use props
Supercaliber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249364 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the app and like it (almost)..My typeface is bolded and not bolded all over the place. (hard to read in sunlight)...It needs a lot of work on appearance to make it more user friendly in the field (i.e.;outdoors)
2017-8-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do not want to be negative, but if you have the iPhone or iPad devices, they have a free App Reminders. You can make your own custom checklist
This is my old Inspire 1 checklist in the screen shot
Rich
IMG_9143.PNG IMG_9142.PNG
2017-8-13
Use props
StefanThygesen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30010 ft
Denmark

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-8-13 20:02
I do not want to be negative, but if you have the iPhone or iPad devices, they have a free App Reminders. You can make your own custom checklist
This is my old Inspire 1 checklist in the screen shot
Rich

Hi Rick will you please tell me what the program name is, thanks
2017-8-18
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

StefanThygesen Posted at 2017-8-18 13:41
Hi Rick will you please tell me what the program name is, thanks

This is a default App provided on the iOS called Reminders. See screen shot below
Rich IMG_9161.PNG
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules