Would You Like Colour Profile Modes For Spark ( POLL )
3954 15 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Would you like spark to have colour modes. Like D log, cine d, art, etc etc
Single SelectVote, Total 63 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

90.48% (57)
9.52% (6)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-6-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Big yes, very disappointed when I realized they don't exist..
2017-6-26
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

Absolutely. Not sure why they left this out. You'll find color modes even in cheap point and shoot cameras by companies that have the same target market as the Spark! Hopefully they will add this in in the coming firmware updates. (pretty new at this, so not sure if hardware is also a factor here!)
2017-6-27
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

China

I don't care of the selfies or the gestures, I want use Spark for good quality videos. I think that many users like me they want 24fps, 25 fps, and for sure Color modes. I not understand why Dji don't add this options.For sure videomakers appreciate a lot. Not all the users is kids interested in selfies and gestures. Please Dji say something about.
2017-6-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-6-28 03:06
I don't care of the selfies or the gestures, I want use Spark for good quality videos. I think that many users like me they want 24fps, 25 fps, and for sure Color modes. I not understand why Dji don't add this options.For sure videomakers appreciate a lot. Not all the users is kids interested in selfies and gestures. Please Dji say something about.

Fully agree I think wit some of these modes we will see really nice video with spark.

2017-6-28
Use props
ArthurL
lvl.1

Malaysia

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-6-28 03:06

Totally agree with you. I myself wouldn't really use the gestures mode but rather the color profiles and the 24/25fps.
2017-6-28
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I would rather DJI focus on more important things, like getting DJI Go to work better with Android devices, to expand their portfolio of supported Android devices, get basics such as flight reliability, gesture control to trigger video in gesture mode, more Quickshot modes (and working better - e.g. dronie bug), etc done much better. Treat the aircraft as a capture tool, and allow/encourage people to do color profiling using popular image editing apps such as Snapseed, VSCO, IG, etc to get the look they want.

If the basics can't even be done right, then no amount of color profiling is going to be useful.
2017-6-28
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

China

Yesssss. I like. Im waiting that Dji do this. The video makers community want color profiles and 24fps for cinematic and 25fps for Pal and Blueray. Please videomakers  support this requests. We have to pressure Dji about this
2017-6-29
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Defo need them as the differences on screen and in results speak for themselves. DJI - do it, do it, do it.
2017-6-29
Use props
jonp
lvl.1
Canada

Quite frankly, I'd assumed that colour profiles were included; it didn't occur to me that D-Log wouldn't be an option when I preordered. Quite disappointing to find that out when trying to figure out how to switch to it.
2017-6-29
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Yes I also do wish we had colour profiles, Why did they not add this... and please add 16 / 9 pictures DJI
2017-6-29
Use props
JUKA
New
France

Fully agree I VOTE YES ! the only reason I am not buying this promising drone is the lack of color profiles (dlog especially)... Please DJI do something, you'll gain many more clients for the Spark !
2017-6-30
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

China

Invite for all the videmakers. We try to maintain this thread on the first page top ten of this forum. Maybe Dji  decide to answer at our requests.
2017-6-30
Use props
ghsnyc drone
New
Flight distance : 4774 ft
United States

Picture profiles please. And 60fps for some sweet slow motion shots. As well as 24-25fps
2017-6-30
Use props
nicole78
New

Germany

25fps is for me the imortants thing
2017-7-16
Use props
de-Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5410 ft
Germany

Hello, i would be happy, if DJI would add this to the spark. The spark is having with only 1080p by 30fps, enough limitations. For the same price as the spark-fly more combo, i can buy a other drone with 3 axis gimbal, 4k, d-log, dng and so one and so one... (xiaomi fimi x8 se) The spark comes slowly outdated. I think its time to handle and tune up the spark.

Greetz from germany, Stefan.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules