Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Product Idea - DJI SD Card to USB / Lightning Adapter
1129 4 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175666 ft
United Kingdom

We all know that downloading the original videos, using the DJIGo4 app is painfully slow for high res / long videos
I know there are a number of third party SD Card to USB / Lighning Adapters / Cables but all of them seem to be pretty hit and miss requiring additional third part apps to be installed, which are typically pretty poor.

Given this I'm sure there would be plenty of interest in an official DJI SD Card to USB / Lightning Adapter that intergrated directly with the DJIGo4 app.

The concept, take the SD Card out of your DJI drone, plug it into the adapter which is connected to your Android / Apple device and download the Original quality content at full speed.

If it could be used without removing the SD Card as an option even better, but I think that would limit speeds to USB 2.

What do people think?

2017-6-25
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apple already do an SD card reader to lightning, £29.00
Requires no App, transfers to camera roll.

2017-6-25
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
First Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Android already does a micro SD card version. $1 Ebay, takes 4 weeks from china. It manages the card like an external drive.
2017-6-25
Use props
stevenha
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The apple one has had some really bad reviews mainly it doesn't deal with a large amount of formats. So not sure it would work with the dji formats.

Has anyone tried one?
2017-7-2
Use props
stevenha
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ended up with an apple one it does just work for transfering videos and images TO the iPad but doesn't provide any ability to copy the file FROM the iPad which is really annoying when you want to backup images or videos or just transfer images off the iPad to a PC for editing or backup.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules