Newbe need information
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patches
lvl.1
United States

I'm new to this arena so I have one or two questions regarding the P4+.  
Does it have the ability to fly a prededermined mission using a flight plan laid out in Google Earth or similar application? I'm sure this is a basic question but I have not found any specfic article addressing this single ability.

I know there are much less sofisticated UAV/Drones that do that but not seeing it addressed specifically I must ask before spending this kind of money.

Thanks in advance.
Patches
2017-6-25
Use props
Antigomer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361850 ft
United States

The short answer is yes... It can be done through Drone Deploy. I haven't found any way to do it in DJI Pro or in GS Pro. Drone Deploy will give you a 30 day trial to try it out. Hope that helps.
2017-6-25
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

As already mentioned, you'll need other apps to achieve that currently. One of the most common for autonomous missions is Litchi. You can create a logon on their mission website to play around with what can be done, prior to buying the app. The app replaces DJI GO outright - you don't ever run them concurrently - although initial configuration of your drone is still best done with GO. Many believe that Litchi is also a more stable app than GO too, but that'd be for you to confirm.

Their mission website is here: https://flylitchi.com/hub
2017-6-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are asking about the P4 pro +, the answer is NO because you can't install any 3rd party apps on the + controller.
It's easy to load Litchi and do what you are asking about on the regular P4 pro or P4 Advanced.
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules