Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
N3 Critical Error after firmware update
1227 2 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user8652f45beb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35289 ft
United States

New N3 Controller. Set it up exactly as directed in the manual. Connected the N3 to Assistant software on a Mac Book Pro. From the N3 Assistant Dashboard, all systems showed positive feedback. Changed the airframe from an octocoper to quad. Next I went to the firmware menu and chose to update to latest version. After the update the N3 no longer connects to the Assistant software, LED is solid red. N3 Flight controller now flashes red. The manual states that a solid red LED = critical error.

Found if I unplug the usb then plug it back in I can access the firmware. Tried downgrading with no effect. Is there a solution here? Should I send it back to DJI for repaires?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
2017-6-25
Use props
user8652f45beb
lvl.1
United States

Can someone from DJI help in setting up a support ticket to get my N3 repair replaced.
2017-6-26
Use props
user8652f45beb
lvl.1
United States

Need to get my N3 flight controller repaired or replaced. Can someone from DJI please assist in setting up a case ticket for the issue posted above? There is no obvious support for flight controllers on the DJI support site.  
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules