Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collecting Users Feedback
71293 558 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you guys emailing these in? Its nice to see them posted here but you need to hammer them into the email address provided by the OP.
2017-6-27
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-6-27 07:19
Are you guys emailing these in? Its nice to see them posted here but you need to hammer them into the email address provided by the OP.

I have done both

-Gesture for start/stop Video recording with no device connected
-Gesture for start a circle (do a 360° Video and hover)
-More Fail-safe options (Hover, Land, etc.)
-Adjustable Gimbals pitch-speed
-12MP Selfies/Video while using gesture mode
-More Intelligent Flight Modes like POI, Course- and Home-lock, etc.
-Follow me mode using phone or RC as the subject to follow instead of camera
-Return to home from any distance away should be incorporated
2017-6-27
Use props
fans99d24711
lvl.2
United States

-Gesture for start/stop Video recording with no device connected
-Gesture for start a circle (do a 360° Video and hover)
-More Fail-safe options (Hover, Land, etc.)
-12MP Selfies/Video while using gesture mode
-Adjustable Quickshots heights and distances for all. (Tighter circle and spiral)
-Include OTG cable like on others
-More Intelligent Flight Modes like POI, Course- and Home-lock, etc.
-Follow me mode using phone or RC as the subject to follow instead of camera and should be 100m from the phone or RC not take off point. (Think bike ride longer than 100m)
-Return to home from any distance away should be incorporated
2017-6-27
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

Please add color profiles for photo/video! Especially d-log!
2017-6-27
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Why was this not included in the box !! It improves reliability so much http://amzn.to/2rZka02 Also would it be possible to rename the spark WiFi SSID Name, also I want to be able to shoot 16 / 9 pictures !!
2017-6-27
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-27 13:55
Also would it be possible to rename the spark WiFi SSID Name

You can already rename the WiFi SSID.  Check out this video

2017-6-27
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-27 14:07
You can already rename the WiFi SSID.  Check out this video

I missed this, thanks for letting me know! will do this tomorrow.
2017-6-27
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

China

I think that Dji has to change approach with the Spark. This drone is not only for kids or maniac of selfies, exist also who is not interested about gestures etc.
Many professional videomakers think that Spark can to be very good for professional use.
This community of videomakers want Raw pics, 24fps for cinematic, 25fps for Pal and bluray, color profiles like D-log and Cinelike, all the Flight modes that is available for the others Dji drones.
I really appreciate if Dji comment this and if they release a upgrade with this changes.
2017-6-27
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

D-Log picture profile.
The only feature i want it.
2017-6-28
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

Utilize your technologies more efficiently.  Most people who buy a drone, will probably buy another. It would be nice if you made your next generation of drones and remotes interchangeable. If we buy a top of the line Inspire, we should be able to use its remotes with the Spark 2, Mavic 2, etc.. Same goes for the Spark 2. If we buy a spark 2, its remote should work with the Inspire 2, less function absolutely but the basics of movement should work. As far as the Spark goes, work out signal reliability, give us gimbal control, other fps modes (24 fps, 25fps, 60fps), Allow us to capture raw dng images, and if we want to disable image stabilization and use the full 4k video file we should be able. Iron out all of your dronie shots, helix, etc.. modes. and allow third speed mode, where moving forward and backwards is in sport mode but side to side motion and gimbal is slowed down. Or allow us to customize what the sport mode switch actually does. Stop making your antennas permanent.
2017-6-28
Use props
quint7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518455 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please add 24 frames a second. That is most important. And it would be nice to add raw photo option.
2017-6-28
Use props
ernieken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547641 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

In dronie mode, please take a picture (full quality) at highest point before flying back to start point.
2017-6-29
Use props
Ahmed 6669
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2215 ft
United Arab Emirates

Remove the 100m from homepoint limit .
2017-6-29
Use props
fansd407edb2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552490 ft
United States

I'm an experienced (several crashes/fly-aways, etc.) drone pilot, but this is my first DJI product.  I think simply positioning this as a beginner's drone is doing it a disservice as it is quite capable.  With it's low "intimidation factor" in public, it will work sometimes when others might not.  Several action cameras now have WDR (wide dynamic range) as an option and it saves the constant fiddling with the exposure that is required with the Spark now. Make it easier to switch between controller and phone and back. Home-lock is a must for any small drone that is difficult to spot like the Spark.   By all means go back to Google Maps in the US vs the awful Here maps.  Their satellite view is terrible in many parts of the US.  You're allowing iOS users to use Apple Maps which is significantly better than Here, but not helping out the Android users. Allow for full 360 "Panorama" shots, even if they have to be stitched in another software package.  Allow for automatic switch to gesture mode when within a few feet of home so you don't have to mess around to get a palm landing.  It reall works great, BTW. I realize this would be best implemented with the expected future ability to do/continue video recording  when in gesture mode. Thanks for a nice product.  I'm happy with mine.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans9c0217ac
New

United Kingdom

Why can't I post a new thread ?

Can you help with that ?
2017-6-29
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

fans9c0217ac Posted at 2017-6-29 13:54
Why can't I post a new thread ?

Can you help with that ?

I think your reply is not relevant here.
Anyway, to answer your question, you need to have enough point to create a thread. In other to have enough point you can log-in daily for bonus, answer threads,...
2017-6-29
Use props
Feiyau.lim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398274 ft
Japan

Please give option to record video in 4K but maybe without electronic image stabilization / tracking or other non essential functions ? Thanks.
2017-6-30
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please add a dynamic HomePoint (Smartphone Position) that refreshes itself every second.
So you can use active track for a longer distance than 100m!
The spark misses Follow Me, so please add the dynamic HP to active track!
Also please bring the Map View and Radar back to the app. They are missing since the last app version. It only appears when you are connected via RC!
2017-6-30
Use props
fans7043ab11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 172562 ft
United States

Improve via software update the selfie photo quality and (if possible) enable record video in 4k.
2017-6-30
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

We need a Apple Watch App!
See here:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-102566-1-1.html
2017-6-30
Use props
jaeinryu
lvl.2
United States

Need to be improved.

- No fly away although waving the hand / Once in 18~20times works.
- Once it flies away, it doesn't come back although I stretch out my arms with "Y," I have to use the phone to land the Spark.
- With those above, it is no wonder for no selfie photos taken in short distance(after palm launched) and long distance(fly away) although firmware is up to date.

In short, the gesture mode is not stable.  
2017-6-30
Use props
Hainesy
lvl.1
Thailand

2 really important features required: 1) gesture to start/stop video 2) gimbal pitch tracking in Android
2017-6-30
Use props
P.siewhoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53248 ft
Singapore

Shot in raw, able to focus on a point, focus peaking!!
2017-7-1
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

P.siewhoon Posted at 2017-7-1 08:20
Shot in raw, able to focus on a point, focus peaking!!

RAW could be possible, everything else not.
2017-7-1
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Please add the ability to take a photo while shooting a video.  Mobile phones have this ability.  It's so interruptive to have to stop taking video in order to also take a photo.
2017-7-1
Use props
H.Jelles
lvl.1
Netherlands

Dear DJI, great product the Spark, especially if you think this is realease 1.0! Good job. Of course I have a lot of wishes, but for me there are only two standing out: 1 option to charge a separate battery with a powerbank! 2 Make the follow me mode not depending from the homepoint, but depending from the Remote or of that is not possible from the wifi point that is connected to the Spark (range can than still be 100 meter but when you do following mode you must be in range of 100 meter of the Spark. Best regards!
2017-7-2
Use props
FineBrian224
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19902 ft
United States

Gesture mode did not work well for me. In fact the spark tried to attack me. I had to use the remote to take control.
It would be nice if I could actually download the full res images via the app so I can use the built in editor.
2017-7-2
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

Every Spark flight generates lots of files on phone, not including photos and movies.

1) Anyone know how to put them on the SD card instead?

2) Anyone know which ones can be erased, that is ... are not essential parameter files.
2017-7-2
Use props
nicole78
New

Germany

please 25fps for europe customers.
2017-7-2
Use props
fansb4f3b124
lvl.1
South Africa

to include a 2 second delay from the start of the quickshot, to allow the user to put the phone in the pocket and make the 10 second clip look more natural and professional.
This would add significant 'production value' to the user with little effort on your part: small coding change.
2017-7-2
Use props
fans2daf579f
lvl.1
Indonesia

1. Dronie mode doest go upward.. Just straight backward.. Please fix this.

2. Gimbal pitch tracking for android please

3. More quick shots.. We will take anything hha

4. Cant adjust gimbal on the fly when using virtual joystick.. Must turn off virtual joystick first. Fix pls..
2017-7-2
Use props
Dabomac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218143 ft
Spain

This initiative is very good. But I think they have to clarify if it is to improve the Spark or for a future Spark 2?
2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

Video editing:
I have been trying to utilize only the provided hardware and software to make videos. In all honest I'm pretty impressed with how you can scrub video clips and trim.
Improvement:
1. I would like you to allow us the ability to duplicate a clip without having to go push the plus button and re add the clip.
2. When working on a video project and changing music please add details to what music rhythm: Highlight, Auto, and Full do as well as adding an undo option if you change. (Nothing like spending 20-30 minutes working on a scene selected, trimmed video only to have all your work ruined by changing the audio mode... that was frustrating.
2017-7-2
Use props
FilmFlight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117379 ft
Netherlands

Gesture for start/stop Video recording would be nice
2017-7-2
Use props
fans1aa37bca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1829219 ft
Singapore

Bigger capacity battery for longer flight time.
2017-7-2
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

I think too many people interpreted this thread as "what do I want on Spark 2" as opposed to "how do we make Spark 1 (THIS ONE) better?".
2017-7-2
Use props
fans1e71c6dd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1742 ft
Ireland

During a flight one day I accidentally clicked out of the app.not good!make it harder to click out of the app during flights.maybe a question are u sure you want to leave the app.yes/no.thanks Dji.
2017-7-3
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

Compass Calibration:
The diagram and description for the second rotation part of the procedure shows and describes in one of the documents, a 360 rotation with the "nose pointed down".

It seems to me the nose and body horizontal and Spark's blades vertical (Spark tipped up on its side) is the only orientation that works for the second rotation.
2017-7-3
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

USB connection between RC controller and phone seems to be a good thing. Offers better range and eliminates signal drops.
DJI needs to endorse or debunk this.

Details:
1) controller must be the HOST, or the OTG cable's side if two cables are connected to join the micro-subs.
2) Spark and controller must be linked and operational before USB cable is connected and the DJI-Go4 app is started.
2017-7-3
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

jaeinryu Posted at 2017-6-30 15:33
Need to be improved.

- No fly away although waving the hand / Once in 18~20times works.

Wave entire arm, not just hand, makes a big difference
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules