Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collecting Users Feedback
71281 558 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OwlPic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

jaeinryu Posted at 2017-6-30 15:33
Need to be improved.

- No fly away although waving the hand / Once in 18~20times works.

Wave entire arm, not just hand, makes a big difference
2017-7-3
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

Reports of fly-away after two batteries in a row on a hot day ... suggest a Spark heat problem causing a compass or GPS sensor temporary failure (glitch).
2017-7-3
Use props
fans07aae7d8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32516 ft
United States

Please make the DJI GO 4 app more stable. I want to have just a reliable drone control app, for both iOS and Android. The app is unbelievably unstable.
2017-7-3
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

First time today to try Intellegent, and QuickShot.
I could see the 4 choices: dronie, circle, spiral, rocket.
But a video came up of the 4 choices or else a bunch of Chinese characters with "go" or "clear." The input froze, and after several minutes STOP did work to exit the four choises.

The Chinese message is clearly a BUG.
I'm scared of a fly away.
2017-7-3
Use props
DerOnkel82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 806470 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think a gesture to start video recording while in gesture mode would make this mode far more useful and less gimmic. The wave to fly away gesture doesnt work completly reliable, needs a little work. The distance settings for quickshots like dronie is ignored by the drone. Would be awesome if it works for a longer dronie.. thats all i am aware of after 2 days of owning a spark.
2017-7-3
Use props
fansf891d225
New
United Kingdom

Definitely adjustable gimbal pitch-speed
2017-7-4
Use props
Coconutter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21985 ft
United States

Stuff I'd like to see added:
- Allow taking video in gesture mode (hugely important!!)
- In conjunction with the above, gesture to do a 360 degree circle would be cool
- Allow controller Fn button to be bound to "start activetrack and follow me."  I shouldn't have to touch anything on the phone screen, it should be able to just start tracking whatever it's currently looking at.

Stuff that needs to be improved:
- Selfie gesture recognition while not in activetrack.  It works fine in activetrack mode, but never works for me just after palmlaunch before I send it away.
- QuickShots are all kinds of busted, hopefully you guys are already working on this.
- Palm recognition is hit or miss, especially if the lighting isn't just right
- Pictures taken in gesture mode should be full resolution.
- DJI Go 4 app on android is constantly freezing my phone and needing me to reboot it.  Luckily it usually happens just after landing, but still very annoying.
2017-7-4
Use props
dr. Sybren
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102575 ft
Netherlands

Gimpdiggity Posted at 2017-6-25 22:56
I would personally like to see a way for the Spark to disable tracking mode when given the gesture to take a photo in order to get the full quality image that is available from the camera in non-tracking modes.

Yes, I would love this to! All photos should be in full resolution!
2017-7-4
Use props
dr. Sybren
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102575 ft
Netherlands

I would love to have the Spark write a SRT subtitle track with GPS coordinates while recording video.
It would also be great if we could write the recorded flight track in DJI GO 4 to GPX, for processing later.
2017-7-4
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

Spark's body needs a place to tie a 30 foot long orange streamer.
This is to grab hold of before it flies away. Or if you miss that opportunity, the orange streamer will be easier to find when attempting to rescue your Spark.  
2017-7-4
Use props
fans2220b1b6
lvl.1
United States

Speedometer for sports tennis serve baseball pitch etc...
2017-7-4
Use props
Mikey79
New

Sweden

This is the stuf i emailed in.
Fingers crossed that someone actually reads the emails.  

- Color profiles.
- Gimbal pitch speed/sensitivty
- Dynamic homepoint
- Hover instead of RTH
- Home-lock, Point of interest
- Follow phone/RC
2017-7-4
Use props
fanse47f384b
New
Sweden

I really like the spark, great drone. Unfortunately I only had it for two days because i flew it over water and immediately it started to act weird and flew right down in to the water and sank. I feel that it should of stated more clearly that the sensors can mess up close to the surface of water. Other then that it's great. I just orders  a new one. To bad the waiting time is so long for them
Here in Sweden.

Best regards
Andreas
Sweden
2017-7-5
Use props
fansa5e556ec
New
Flight distance : 367887 ft
Poland

I bough Spark a few days ago and there is a problem with wi fi .  Spark "forgot" every time linking with celphone.  I must every time reset wifi (three beeps)   And second problem is with selfie.  When I swith of, Spark in "foto mode",  ( when Spark is conected with  celphone )  and next time I swith on Spark only in gesture mode  all is ok  and  I can t make selfie  But when I swith of Spark in "video mode"  and next time I swith on Spark in gesture mode  I can`t to make selfie  because Spark not recorded foto on SD card  There is blinking red slowly , rapid ..and there is no foto on  SD card!  Would You polite chek it?  Regards  Piotr Karauda
2017-7-5
Use props
Mimus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 284770 ft
United States

video in gesture mode ( full res 1080p)
full res selfies
dji approved cable to connect the controller and software update to support this
Improved gesture support
2017-7-5
Use props
fans773947c4
New
Indonesia

My dji spark started moving backwards instead of going up when i waved to it in gesture mode. It eventually carashed into a wall, theres no extensive damage other than some scrathes and mud streaks on it. I'm wondering whether this is normal or not in gesture mode.
2017-7-5
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

- Support 16:9 image ratio for photos
- Gesture video
- 2.4GHz wifi lock option (CE mode in EU)
- Gimbal pitch speed
- Fullres Photo during activetrack
- Basic Image controls (sharpness, quality)
- Activetrack >100m
- Stable and reliable Android App

I have not received my Spark yet, but hoping for a FW upgrade that solves some of this soon!
2017-7-6
Use props
fans1aa37bca
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1829219 ft
Singapore

Since the Spark share the same CMOS sensor as the Mavic.   But the video resolution of the spark is reduced to 1080P because of the lack of a 3D gimbal (only 2D) Understandably, the 4k on the spark will not be stabilized, hence the cropping down to 1080P.  But can 2.7K be possible for the spark?
2017-7-6
Use props
sxriver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3868 ft
United States

Active-Track beyond the 100m from home-point. Can't even get offshore with that.
2017-7-6
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
United States

Today, QuickShot Mode never offered a choice of one of the four preset flight paths
Says it is in QuickShot Mode but no flight automation.
2017-7-6
Use props
fansf7fa979c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

1. The Sparks range is understandably limited when the remote is not being used. There are some situations where you might want to use the remote but still limit the range such as Palm Control with the remote just in case. The first time I tried Palm Control, the drone flew away from me so far, it could not recognize me any more and had to be retrieved with the remote. I had a good test area, so not a big issue. There should be an option to easily set limits to no remote mode even with the remote.
2. Adjustable rates and not just for the gimbal. The Sport Mode is great, but the video is jerky when turning. I understand that the two axis gimbal limits how much you can stabilize this, but adjustable rates or possibly a cinematic Sport Mode that sets some limits but still allows faster drone speeds would be nice.
2017-7-6
Use props
FineBrian224
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19902 ft
United States

The dronie QuickShot doesn't go up, only back
2017-7-7
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

fans1aa37bca Posted at 2017-7-6 04:19
Since the Spark share the same CMOS sensor as the Mavic.   But the video resolution of the spark is reduced to 1080P because of the lack of a 3D gimbal (only 2D) Understandably, the 4k on the spark will not be stabilized, hence the cropping down to 1080P.  But can 2.7K be possible for the spark?

I could settle for 2.7k and stabilize a bit more in post.
2017-7-7
Use props
quint7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518455 ft
  • >>>
United States

2.7k video as stated above.
Video is hand gesture follow me mode
Full res photos in that same mode
Dronies and Helix do NOT WORK for me and a bunch of others as you've seen on the boards
The away and follow wave doesn't not work very well. Figure out a better signal for that.
2017-7-7
Use props
vnathanv.hotmai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

In gesture mode, connection to apple watch for one button photo / video / circle, etc
2017-7-7
Use props
LintStalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36588 ft
United States

The Spark is a great drone, but it has a few issues.  Here's what I would like to see:
1. Make the Android app stable!

2. Include or make available an OTG cable for USB C, MicroUSB, iPhone

3. Add a gesture control for starting and stopping video

4. Make available a case big enough for the Spark with the prop guards on.  Then you can just whip the Spark out of the case and be ready for gesture control selfie without having to wait to put the prop guards on.  Call me a sissy, but I like having the prop guards on.  The drone is far more likely to survive a crash and they more than make up for a little less flight time due their weight.
2017-7-7
Use props
42green
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3323 ft
United States

I would like to get a clear answer on what has happened with my order and why it's in "packaging status" for nine full business days. I've emailed CS, chatted with CS, and every time I get its in packaging status you should get a tracking number in 1-2 days. Only to have to remind them to look how long it's been in that stage. Then they apologize, escalate, and tell me to wait. Does it really take this long to see what happened with my order?

Did it ship? No. OK, let's put one in a box and ship it to the person that has been asking repeatedly for it and has waited past the initial pre-order time period...
2017-7-8
Use props
Marco M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18655 ft
Italy

Make android dji go 4 working.
2017-7-8
Use props
Ken-Rick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18898 ft
Netherlands

#Discount...silence..
2017-7-8
Use props
Fly-Over-4711
New
Germany

Today my Spark fell from about 25m height like a stone. Before the fall I took it straight up to about 100m, recorded a video and then descended straight down. At about 25m it stopped reacting for no apparent reason and dropped on to gras. The cover came partly off and two props were harmed. Otherwise nothing happened, everything works fine again. Anyone any ideas?
2017-7-8
Use props
MEMYSELFANDI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 444921 ft
  • >>>
Italy

heightoffield Posted at 2017-6-25 22:33
- A new gesture to start video recording

Absolutely Mandatory
2017-7-8
Use props
MEMYSELFANDI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 444921 ft
  • >>>
Italy

heightoffield Posted at 2017-6-25 22:37
- option to enable RTH in gesture mode (to avoid landing in water of a hole when critical low battery waring pops up)
- option to have 25 FPS fullHD (PAL), not just the 30 FPS for NTSC users
- maybe new Quickshots (althogh no specific idea what  )

To avoid landing in the water could also be useful the option " Hovering in case of disconnection" not only RTH
2017-7-8
Use props
Fly-Over-4711
New
Germany

Fly-Over-4711 Posted at 2017-7-8 14:01
Today my Spark fell from about 25m height like a stone. Before the fall I took it straight up to about 100m, recorded a video and then descended straight down. At about 25m it stopped reacting for no apparent reason and dropped on to gras. The cover came partly off and two props were harmed. Otherwise nothing happened, everything works fine again. Anyone any ideas?

I looked at the record and found out what went wrong: At 3 seconds flight time and height of 0.0m the SPARC stated:
"Home Point Recorded RTH Altitude 30m".
The flight log stops at exactly 50m altitude while descending at a rate of 1,9m per second. But why?
2017-7-9
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

Dont know if my mail got through so ill post it here too. with some corrections

Here is some feeback for the DJI Spark and some issues and wishes.

I got the Flymore Combo meadow green wih extra two batteries, controlling it with the RC connected to a Honor 6x with Android 7.0 via USB OTG in Germany (CE), tried with/out airplane mode

Issues:
- Disconnecting Aircraft and bad reception in 5.8 G

- Always connecting to 5.8 G

- cant switch to 2.4 with USB OTG

- Phone/DJIGO4-aircraft disconnect after shallow focus mode (RC still linked to aircraft)

- no wifi signal from RC after switching to 2.4 (only working when connecting USBOTG at the same moment

- no altitude in dronie

- location wifi reset (?) when using simulator, after that even when trying connect the aircraft

- RC softwarecrash after trying to import Original Video from Spark to DJIGO4Editor, Couldnt turn off RC after canceld import. (After searching Internet, could turn off RC with button combo (pause, on/off)

-DJIGO4 editor renderings are laggy. When i edit the Liveview footage on my phone with an other app it turns out fine (like the cache capture looked) but for some reason finished projects with the same footage in DJIGO4 is choppy.

- DJI ASSISTANT2 connection improvments on win10 64bit
( i couldnt connect/update the RC with Assistant2 and had to use the Phone, charger didnt connect either)

- DJI ASSISTANT2 doesnt show verification number on one USB port (other worked fine on the same pc, maybe something about usb3.0 ?)

Feedback/ Wishes:

I like the little Sprunky, which i called my green Spark, a lot but i hope to see some improvements and added features soon.

- Better Reception. Please improve the reception and video connection to reduce lag, artifacts and loss of signal

- 2.4/5.8 switchable and save the Setting after batterychange

- 2.4 switchable with USB OTG

- official USB OTG support

- Advanced Controllsettings (Yaw, Pitch, etc adjustable)

- Adjustable Gimble Controll (Adjust the Sensitivity)

- Advance Camera Settings ( 1080x25p, 720x50p, 720x60p, 480x100p, 480x120p etc / colormodes

- Advanced Settings for Image Stabilistation (Adjust when Yawstabilisation kicks in, or dont pan when yawing at all, its a bit weird while precision flying when the camera pans but the spark isnt moving)

- Advanced settings for Trimming ( I flew in a little bid of wind and the Spark turn slowly by itself)

- Advanced Settings for Yaw, Pitch etc  ( especially in Sport mode, Yaw is a bit to sensitive)

- customizable buttons, more options (i.e. switch auto/manual mode for vid and pic, pic mode selector (switch through), vid mode selector, historgramm on/off, combo with gimble wheel to control EV, ISO etc,

- advance setting for Flightmode Switch (put in a option to autobreak when switching to P/Atti from Sportmode)

- less Gimblemovement in Sport mode ( love the look but the camera twitches around in some movements a lot)

I did not try everything yet and are a bit worried about automated modes and gesture control, but love flying this little thing around like a bird in sportmode and take some nice video and pics.

The main thing i like to see to be improved is reception and qualitay of the signal transmission. I know in Germany/ Europe you are restricted to some low transmission power but please try to squeeze every little bit out of it, and tweak the software to improve as well. I dont need to fly 2KM away but want a clear signal in a accaptable range with less lag as possible, and dont be afraid to loose reception when flying around a tree or something.

i want 2.4 as standard

Thanks for reading and considering my feeback

Greetings from Germany
2017-7-9
Use props
Webcrsn
lvl.1
United States

Since there are several modes of control (controller, mobile device, gesture) as well as many functions(quick shots, all the photo selections, tap fly, follow me) it would be nice to see a matrix showing these combinations along with the photo resolution for each.  I see lots of questions about how you get 12 mp photos as well as when you are in follow mode.
2017-7-9
Use props
Webcrsn
lvl.1
United States

Matrix

Matrix

This matrix may be incorrect, but if accurate it would be helpful.
2017-7-9
Use props
RustyD
New
United States

Here's an incredible flight story for you.  While vacationing this past weekend, I launched my Spark for a trip across the river in front of the cabin we were staying in.  About two-thirds of the way across, I heard those most feared words when flying a drone ...  "Lost Signal"
2017-7-9
Use props
Webcrsn
lvl.1
United States

Webcrsn Posted at 2017-7-9 15:58
[view_image]

I forgot sport mode that only works with the controller.
2017-7-9
Use props
Webcrsn
lvl.1
United States

Webcrsn Posted at 2017-7-9 15:58
[view_image]

I forgot sport mode and obstacle avoidance.
2017-7-9
Use props
RustyD
New
United States

Here's an incredible flight story for you.  While vacationing this past weekend, I launched my Spark for a quick trip across the river in front of the cabin we were staying in.  About two-thirds of the way across, (I was flying via phone / not RC) I heard those most feared words when flying a drone ...  "LOST SIGNAL".  My heart sank as I saw the drone go into a hover and I began mashing on the return home button without success.  I began moving closer to try and regain a signal only to hear another heart wrenching message, "LANDING".  Nooooo!  I watched in horror as the hapless Spark went into a slow and steady decent.  As it looked to contact the water I stripped off my watch, shoes, wallet, sunglasses, dropped my phone and dove into the river.  Swimming frantically at an angle to account for the river's speed I made my way across.  I imagined what the little drone would look like in the shallow water bumping over boulders and tumbling in the current.  I then lifted my head up out of the water to get my bearings.  And to my utter amazement I heard the sweet buzzing noise of those four props.  I turned in the direction of the sound and there it was, about 12" above the water in a steady hover just blinking away ...   Whew!  I have no idea what technology is built into the Spark that told it not to land, but I'm very thankful for it.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules