Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collecting Users Feedback
2146001446 2146001446 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

option for gps to record to the cloud some how. this would help on fly away cases and we would be able to recover the drone.
2017-7-24
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

1. How about course lock for Spark?
2. how about spotlight like in mavic?
is that achievable?
2017-7-24
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Falk Lumo Posted at 2017-7-21 17:02
Spark is a great product. But IMHO the target audience is more educated than DJI thinks or wishes. It is still an expensive drone ...

In a newer firmware ...

Like spark SparkAustin said cost reduction.

and obviously because if they put all the features that the mavic has in the spark then no one would buy the mavic which would cause DJI to only make half the money.
2017-7-25
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Also would like to see the max speed slightly increased with OA enabled, it's really a bit too slow.
Sport mode is cool though!
2017-7-25
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-7-9 19:49
By far and away, I think the most important update required of the Spark it to implement the ability in the DJI Go 4 app to allow the pilot to change the sensitivity of the inputs for the camera gimbal and the joystick inputs.

As they stand right now, it is nearly impossible to get a smooth shot with the Spark where the camera pans up/down or you yaw left/right.  This is already a feature of the Mavic and Phantom.  Please add this capability to the Spark as well.  This will make such a huge impact on the quality of footage able to be captured by the Spark!

DJI,
Thanks for updating DJI Go 4 in v4.1.4 to add a setting for the gimbal speed!  This is awesome!

There is (and has been) a setting for the stick speeds for up/down/roll/yaw, etc.  It would be awesome to make individual settings to be able to control each different axis independently.  I would love for to be able to keep the forward/backward and up/down speed fast, but slow down the roll and yaw.  So it would be great to be able to control the speed for each different direction.

Thanks for listening!

David
2017-7-25
Use props
Cubi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27776 ft
Germany

What I'd love to see

1. a stable Android app
2. Where is the app update for Android?
3. stable connection between Spark and RC
4. adjustment of RTH range
5. RAW recording
6. different color profiles
7. official OTG support

I'm fully satisfied with the features of this tiny drone. But the connectivity issues are just horrible!
2017-7-25
Use props
Ethan-brown19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81745 ft
Australia

We know the sensor used in the spark is capable of 2.7K 60FPS so no reason why it shouldn't have 1080p60FPS in a firmware update !
2017-7-25
Use props
Reaverman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249029 ft
United Kingdom

Definintely a Raw mode for the camera, as well as setting the Framerate to 25 FPS for PAL users
2017-7-26
Use props
Lush123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16627 ft
Canada

My Samsung s8+ keeps charging my controller everytime I plugged in the OTG.  

Controller should turn off charging mode when it is link to the spark, as some of the new phones on the market are now supporting reverse charging mode.
2017-7-26
Use props
Domsz06
lvl.1
United States

I'd like to see it actually work.  Currently it can't fly over 10 feet at times without losing signal and the video doesn't feed at all. I landed it and picked it up and the video was still showing it flying.
2017-7-26
Use props
sircactuscat
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Filming in 25fps!
Definitely needed for European users that want to incorporate the footage from the spark with other media. And dlog or a flat colour profile.

2017-7-26
Use props
Feiyau.lim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398274 ft
Japan

Please add voice control via mobile phone. I.e. press a button like calling up Siri or Google assistant and issue commands like come home, hover, land, circle, take pano. Maybe more effective then gesture and fiddling with settings.
2017-7-26
Use props
JohnSouthafrica
New
South Africa

Would be nice if you guys could have subject tracking in tripod mode, useful for many applications. could do away with my video camera then.
2017-7-26
Use props
JohnSouthafrica
New
South Africa

#Quick Reply HereWould be nice if you guys could have subject tracking in tripod mode, useful for many applications. could do away with my video camera then.
2017-7-26
Use props
wildBird
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4406 ft
Turkey

Dear  Authorized,

The battery is less than 15 minutes. I'm afraid to use it because it will fall.
2017-7-26
Use props
fans8400443d
lvl.1
South Korea

tried video gesture with spark only. (no smartphone/RC)  1. normally video works fine  2. doesn't work during "Away and Follow mode" which is very important. I usually takes video using active track, but gesture video seems doesn't support active track.. so dissapointed
2017-7-27
Use props
nevelbell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Please add 25fps to the spark. In Scotland so is a must!!!
2017-7-27
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

a lillte bummed the new firmware doesnt seem to do anything for me, still waiting for DJIGO update for my android

- lowlight stabilisation still bad. ill get so many panning in my video without touching the stick, or il want to do a slow pan and the stabilisation freaks out.
-still very laggy video feed and spark is always on the bad 5G (CE), no option to change with USBOTG
- still cant find the rc wifi after changing to 2.4 (maybe something wrong with my combo ?)
- no added camerasettings
2017-7-27
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Canada

Ethan-brown19 Posted at 2017-7-25 22:34
We know the sensor used in the spark is capable of 2.7K 60FPS so no reason why it shouldn't have 1080p60FPS in a firmware update !

YES YES YES!!!!! this is a must!
2017-7-27
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Canada

Ethan-brown19 Posted at 2017-7-25 22:34

by the way how do you know/where can i find the info about the spark being able to support 2.7k @60fps?
2017-7-27
Use props
Natesac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252526 ft
United States

I would really love 60fps and official OTG support on iOS. Also the ability to set the function button for a palm launch.
2017-7-27
Use props
TexasAerials
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566952 ft
United States

I only flew for about 6-7 minutes total since the firmware update in order to cycle batteries but I really like the adjustable gimbal sensitivity, the video feed does seem to be a little more responsive as well.  I would like to be able to program exponential rates or dual rates into the remote to make it easier to take smooth video.  also a 60fps 1080p or a 4k/30 non-stabilized option would be great for indoors or in low wind conditions.  Just would be nice to have the option.  

I have also noticed that i'm not getting the full 30mph top speed in sport mode with mine, not sure why that might be also.   

2017-7-27
Use props
fansbac09665
New
Flight distance : 15144 ft
United Kingdom

The gesture modes are fun at the beginning and are great when you're show the Spark off to friends or family but the novelty soon wears off. What I would like to see is more control over the setting of the gimbal and yaw as this is the only way to get smooth professional looking  footage. The last App update and firmware was a good start but I'd like to see more
2017-7-28
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another one:
- Continue file numbering after images/videos are removed.

I regularly clean out the DCIM folder and it is a pain that file numbering starts again at 0001. Should be a camera setting.
2017-7-29
Use props
Tommy Vu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4564 ft
Vietnam

Regarding to DJI Spark ads , we all known that Spark can shot photo by Hand Gesture and especially Shallow Focus photo. But the true is we always have to take a Shallow Focus photo along with Smarphone. Is there any chance DJI will add this feature as the Ads ?
2017-7-29
Use props
ciesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238750 ft
Germany

Updated the firmware yesterday and today my Spark decided to fly away and ignore my RC inputs! I JUST LOST MY SPARK!

I started the Spark with good GPS and calibrated Compass. Flew up to about 8 meters to have it safely remember Home position. Then went up to 100m and recorded a panorama video shot. After about 2-3 minutes hovering in 100m suddenly Spark lost Compass and started to fly away to NORTH. I tried to initiate Return To Home, but the drone did not react to any commands anymore. It just accelerated and flew away. I could see the live stream for a minute or two until the connection was lost completely. The drone is lost.

What to do?

After reading the news articles and the forum it is clearly a BUG in the Spark Software or Hardware. This is an absolute no-go for such a product! No possibility to track it - no failsafe.

I would not trust any Spark until this bug is identified and located.
2017-7-29
Use props
Jimmyeao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6604 ft
United Kingdom

A time lapse mode to be able to do short timelapses whilst flying
2017-7-30
Use props
Tony62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572795 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It's very important to have the 25fps, absolutely essential
2017-7-30
Use props
Vancity Pixels
lvl.2
United States

RAW photos and 24fps video. PLEASE.
2017-7-31
Use props
fansc51fc523
New
United States

ciesnik Posted at 2017-7-29 14:53
Updated the firmware yesterday and today my Spark decided to fly away and ignore my RC inputs! I JUST LOST MY SPARK!

I started the Spark with good GPS and calibrated Compass. Flew up to about 8 meters to have it safely remember Home position. Then went up to 100m and recorded a panorama video shot. After about 2-3 minutes hovering in 100m suddenly Spark lost Compass and started to fly away to NORTH. I tried to initiate Return To Home, but the drone did not react to any commands anymore. It just accelerated and flew away. I could see the live stream for a minute or two until the connection was lost completely. The drone is lost.

I feel your pain.  On my second flight, my Spark decided to shut off mid-flight.  It was 100 feet up in the sky, and crashed down right on my street.  This thing is loaded with issues and DJI won't admit to it.  Now I have a $700 Fly More Combo, and I had to pay another $110 to get another one.  Good thing I got it from Amazon.  I will be taking the replacement, putting it back in the box, and returning it.
2017-7-31
Use props
ciesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238750 ft
Germany

fansc51fc523 Posted at 2017-7-31 11:36
I feel your pain.  On my second flight, my Spark decided to shut off mid-flight.  It was 100 feet up in the sky, and crashed down right on my street.  This thing is loaded with issues and DJI won't admit to it.  Now I have a $700 Fly More Combo, and I had to pay another $110 to get another one.  Good thing I got it from Amazon.  I will be taking the replacement, putting it back in the box, and returning it.

How come you had to pay $110 to get another one? Did you get a voucher from DJI or something like that?
2017-7-31
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

United States

DJI you asked for suggestions so here you go.

1) Stop using your customers as beta testers

2) Start behaving like a company that cares about it's customers

3) Be honest, do the right thing and start replacing drones that have crashed due to your company's neglegience.

Go look at the reviews for your DJI Go 4 app. Explain to your customers why you think it's ok to sell a product that depends on your software to use it. Here, I'll attach a screenshot shot.

Please explain why you haven't tested your own products using all the phones and tablets on your list.

I'm absolutely baffled how you're still in business. Maybe it's the same reason we have an idiot running our country.

Screenshot_20170801-002019.png
2017-8-1
Use props
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

United States

I think the DJI Go 4 app has the largest number of 1 star reviews in comparison to the total number of reviews. That's not a good track record. Please explain why I should buy any of your drones based on what we can all clearly see and read.
2017-8-1
Use props
marcellnovak3
New
Flight distance : 122539 ft
Hungary

I really love the Spark, it's a so handy product and the hardware itself also great. It has so many ways to expand your creativity. I would love to see an option for the camera shooting RAW files, and maybe the video has an slog mode. It would be great features! Keep up with the good work!
2017-8-1
Use props
fans6ac931b5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45217 ft
Canada

what is WorkingIMUencounterSheadingException error? my drone crashed in water because of it
2017-8-1
Use props
helmair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104918 ft
Germany

RAW we need RAW Photos :-D thats all - thank you!
2017-8-2
Use props
fansce75b10b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41837 ft
United States

Thank you for the adjustable gimbal pitch!   What would also be helpful would be adjustable yaw speed and Homelock. The ability to video in Homelock, with adjustable yaw speed, would help to compensate for the absence of the third gimbal axis.   Tripod does provide some compensation for the third axis, but is still a bit too fast. Having to concentrate on getting the yaw speed just right and holding it there without out Homelock, is also problematic.  Thanks
2017-8-2
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Suggestion:
360 Pano video mode: Do a slow 360 degree turn at height to capture an image of the surrounding (adjustable speed).
2017-8-2
Use props
larrymull
lvl.3
Flight distance : 468668 ft
Australia

I must say the RAW/DNG format for still images is a must in this day and age, even an iPhone can do this through apps - I would like DJI to lead from the front and implement this as this should be rather straightforward.
2017-8-2
Use props
Samson from Hon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29928 ft
Hong Kong

How about Flight Path definition plus camera tracking?  Similar to something offered by AirDog II?
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules