Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changing order not shipped
816 2 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JulienG
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi - My wife ordered me a Spark Combo (order # 0653835085981) and she was informed it won't be shipped before July 10th despite being ordered June 3rd.
We do need a drone before going on holidays.

If a Mavic Pro can be ship this week, is it possible to change order for a Mavic Pro (instead of Spark)?
What is the procedure? (Money has already been collected by DJI on her PayPal account)
We tried to reach support but did not hear back from them.

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.
Julien
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It will take me a bit to get confirmation on that shipping date. In general, though, longer shipping time frames have occurred depending on the color and how many other orders were processed prior to yours, since they are generally fulfilled on a first come, first serve bases. There could be a stock issue as well, but that's speculation on my part until I get further feedback on your particular order.

Should you choose to get a Mavic instead of the Spark, you'd essentially need to request a refund first and then order the Mavic. Mavic orders currently have a faster shipping date than the Sparks, so it may be feasible to meet your time frame depending on where you're located.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

From what I can see, the order is expected to ship by the end of the week, but  it can take 3-5 business days to reach you after that. So that means that the estimate is correct that you might not get it until 7/10. At its current status, you can contact onlinesales@dji.com to cancel the order so as to get a refund for the order if you still choose to. If you want possibly a faster order for the Spark specifically, perhaps a local dealer can help you out with that?
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules