Waiting for return of Phantom 3 Controller
707 1 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PATTIEB
New
United States

I sent my DJI Phantom 3 Standard controller to DJI after it experienced issues charging.  I only owned the Phantom 3 Standard for less than a month and was only able to charge the controller once.  I received an email from DJI Support on June 1, 2017 stating they did not find any issue with the controller and they would be sending it back to me within the next 3 days.  It is now 6/26/2017 and I have not as yet received the controller.  I have called every Monday since receiving the email to ask about the status of the return.  According to DJI Support there is no record of my calls.  They also state the same thing.... I will receive an email with a tracking number within 24-48 hours.  I never receive that email.  I have gotten hung up on a couple of times and still I persist in knowing the status of the return of my controller.  

The Phantom 3 standard has been flown for less than 8 hours.  All I want to do is fly a drone that cost us $650.00.  We purchased a bundle on Amazon.com.  This is the worst experience I have had with any customer service for any purchased device.  It is the strangest thing I have ever seen.  How do I get my controller back?

2017-6-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Can you provide me a repair number that I can review your account? I appreciate your time.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules