Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Most Beautiful Islands in the World
1288 17 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

Check out some epic aerials from the Philippines - all shot with the DJI Mavic Pro (many from the back of a moving sailboat).
Settings: D-Cinelike with an ND8 filter.

PALAWAN From Above + Below
2017-6-26
Use props
vinnyhofx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 563264 ft
Canada

Nicely done! Did you also shot the underwater shots with the Mavic ? Great stuff fellow canadian!
2017-6-26
Use props
Rodger Marjama
lvl.4
United States

Beautiful piece of work for sure.  When I see these super nice pieces, I contemplate the effort and investment in both time and money.  Certainly, it is worth the price, if the price can be afforded.  Regardless, the creativity is so well presented here, I fully appreciate whatever it took to present this.  Thanks a bunch.

-Rodger
2017-6-26
Use props
cristianc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Absolutely stunning! Well done
2017-6-26
Use props
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

vinnyhofx Posted at 2017-6-26 17:10
Nicely done! Did you also shot the underwater shots with the Mavic  ? Great stuff fellow canadian!

Thanks! I'm sure some day soon someone will come up with an underwater housing for the Mavic
2017-6-27
Use props
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

Rodger Marjama Posted at 2017-6-26 17:52
Beautiful piece of work for sure.  When I see these super nice pieces, I contemplate the effort and investment in both time and money.  Certainly, it is worth the price, if the price can be afforded.  Regardless, the creativity is so well presented here, I fully appreciate whatever it took to present this.  Thanks a bunch.

-Rodger

Thanks Roger, it definitely takes time to put this all together.  But once the visuals and music begin to meld, the video takes on a life of its own and I just sit back and enjoy.
2017-6-27
Use props
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

cristianc Posted at 2017-6-26 19:35
Absolutely stunning! Well done

Thanks, appreciate it!
2017-6-27
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Hey Roger where in Palawan is this,can't see the video now for some reason. Maybe you have a yt link,appreciated..... Thanks. Currently on the road on our way to Crater LIke here in Oregon.
2017-6-27
Use props
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-6-27 07:51
Hey Roger where in Palawan is this,can't see the video now for some reason. Maybe you have a yt link,appreciated..... Thanks. Currently on the road on our way to Crater LIke here in Oregon.

Here's the Youtube link:

Shot all over Palawan - el Nido, Coron, and many of the remote islands in between
2017-6-27
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Very nice thank you!!!!
Been in Palawan many times and explored every single island in there literally as a Botanist/Marine Biologist researcher w/ my Dad back in the early to mid 80's.
Was really serene and wild @ that time and many of the islands was uninhabited, it's my favorite part of my country, got so many memories from that place during our adventures.
I can see now that tourists are starting to discover it, hopefully they will preserve the natural beauty of the place so everyone will get their chance of enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing...really brought back lots of memories (bad/good)....My Bro I think still lives in Coron.
2017-6-28
Use props
ScottMc
lvl.1
United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-6-28 11:48
Very nice thank you!!!!
Been in Palawan many times and explored every single island in there literally as a Botany/Biology/Marine researcher w/ my Dad back in the early to mid 80's.
Was really serene and wild @ that time and many of the islands was uninhabited, it's my favorite part of my country, got so many memories from that place during our adventures.

Wow, jealous you got to spend so much time there.  Beautiful place and I agree - hope tourism doesn't destroy it.  Needs to be a protected region.
2017-6-28
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.4

United States

thank you for sharing.  I am planning to visit Palawan this winter myself.  Can't wait to see it for my own eyes... and via P4P
2017-9-3
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.
2017-9-3
Use props
MavicMatt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68330 ft
United States

WOW! Amazing video!! I loved the underwater footage!!
2017-9-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice footage and edit
2017-9-3
Use props
QuadKid
Captain