Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO SOUND ON OSMO+
7316 26 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans795f54b0
lvl.1
Gabon

Hi
sorry for my english im a french guy
i have a problem since few weeks
i dont have sound on my osmo+
i try another ext mic same problem
i but the new update same problem
how can i do
i live in Gabon (Africa) so no DJI dealer here..
Thanks for all help
David
2017-6-27
Use props
Salty777
lvl.4
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Have you checked the settings to make sure you haven't accidentally switched sound recording off? If you have the mic symbol on screen will be red.
2017-6-27
Use props
fans795f54b0
lvl.1
Gabon

Salty777 Posted at 2017-6-27 05:00
Have you checked the settings to make sure you haven't accidentally switched sound recording off? If you have the mic symbol on screen will be red.

the icon MIC is not RED

2017-6-27
Use props
Salty777
lvl.4
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

What is the audio volume control set to?
2017-6-27
Use props
fans795f54b0
lvl.1
Gabon

Salty777 Posted at 2017-6-27 05:00

see the screenshoot
Thanks
Screenshot_20170627-152651.png
2017-6-27
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300791 ft
Belarus

Hi, There is no sound when the video is recording. microphone is on for sure (he's not red on display), but microphone indicator doesn's show any movement. There is movement of indicator only when i'm recording in youtube. The camera was bought in october, 2016. Initially there was a sound, but when i made the latest software update sound dissapeared.
Looking forward for you reply as soon as possible, because i'm using this camera for my business.
osmo+
mac6060
1f248c46
model fc350z
версия прошивки 3.1.5(597)
Я так понимаю! DJI --- нет тех помощи!!!
я описал свою проблему 7 дней назад! от китайцев нет ответа [jhjij хорошо русские хоть ответить как всегда только и могут!!!
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vitamins Posted at 2017-6-27 08:55
Hi, There is no sound when the video is recording. microphone is on for sure (he's not red on display), but microphone indicator doesn's show any movement. There is movement of indicator only when i'm recording in youtube. The camera was bought in october, 2016. Initially there was a sound, but when i made the latest software update sound dissapeared.
Looking forward for you reply as soon as possible, because i'm using this camera for my business.
osmo+

Have responded on your own thread, please check.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans49c64ff2
lvl.1
United States

osmo+

I have the same problem after doing latest firmware upgrade no sound recording.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans49c64ff2
lvl.1
United States

osmo+

I have the same problem after doing latest firmware upgrade no sound recording.
2017-6-29
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

To return to check? and wait half a year back? are you crazy? please send replacement!!! I bought your product Osmo+ for your practice in the software of the DJI, I have your company bought the product for my business, and I'm losing money!!! I hope on your mind. Waiting for your suggestions!!!
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vitamins Posted at 2017-6-29 04:32
To return to check? and wait half a year back? are you crazy? please send replacement!!! I bought your product Osmo+ for your practice in the software of the DJI, I have your company bought the product for my business, and I'm losing money!!! I hope on your mind. Waiting for your suggestions!!!

I didn't ask you to send back, just suggest you to refresh the firmware with the steps below, hope you can help us to troubleshoot, appreciate that very much.
Downloading the firmware and paste it in the roof directory of the SD card, before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the LED blinks red and green. The OSMO+ will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
2017-6-29
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Belarus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-29 04:55
I didn't ask you to send back, just suggest you to refresh the firmware with the steps below, hope you can help us to troubleshoot, appreciate that very much.
Downloading the firmware and paste it in the roof directory of the SD card, before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the LED blinks red and green. The OSMO+ will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.

совет от Джи не работает! ЗВУКА НЕТ!!!
IMG_3553.PNG
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans795f54b0 Posted at 2017-6-27 07:12
see the screenshoot
Thanks

I have confirmed with our engineer, could you please help us to try this way: reset camera in Camera Settings firstly, and then open Inner Mic.
If the problem persists, please keep me updated.
2017-7-5
Use props
Reckless_247
New

United States

I have this same exact issue.... Was it ever resolved?  
2017-8-20
Use props
fansa0790a77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50394 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please I'm having the same issue any updates
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa0790a77 Posted at 2017-8-28 13:51
Please I'm having the same issue any updates

What is the model of your Osmo and firmware version? Have you enable the ''Record Audio'' button in APP? Does this issue occurs in every resolution? Both with external mic and internal mic?
2017-8-29
Use props
djiuser_YLaZ0Ss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448734 ft
Indonesia

Me to no sound .maybe dji must creating aplication 1 by 1.osmo app for osmo only
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YLaZ0Ss Posted at 2017-9-14 19:42
Me to no sound .maybe dji must creating aplication 1 by 1.osmo app for osmo only

Have you tried my suggestions in the post above? How about external mic?
2017-9-14
Use props
fansfeee6c93
New

Ok after many hours of wasted time.
Here is my conclusion:
- Gimble caused audio issue.
- You bought external mic you enjoy for a few month.
Then new firmware screwed it.
- Now you are back to internal mic, but to use it you have to reset camera every time.
- Ok this is 2 years now.
2018-5-5
Use props
Opcer
lvl.1

Canada

fansfeee6c93 Posted at 2018-5-5 19:54
Ok after many hours of wasted time.
Here is my conclusion:
- Gimble caused audio issue.

It so crazy....I have the same problem with sound/ No sound with external or internal mic.   2 days trying, updating - no result. I see it problem has history of 2 years.  It so stupid... DJI has a good selling but bad product and  no  helps to resolve problems just chating bla bla bla.....
2018-10-10
Use props
Chris Lindbak
Flight distance : 49695 ft

United States

Has anyone found a fix for this issue?

I have the same audio recording problems along with every video file being saved to my sd cards as corrupt.

I love DJI products but it is ridiculously frustrating to have something so simple go unfixed for so long!
2018-10-27
Use props
RichInGa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

Whelp Here we are in 2019 -- Latest firmware from DJI STILL doesn't fix the issue with the mic.  Crap. Osmo Plus with firmware OSMO_FC350Z_FW_V01.06.01.00.bin. Doesn't work.  Worked before, now not at all.
2019-2-27
Use props
fans440e9298
United States

Hi...
Same problem here...
no sound at all.
I already reset camera - reset firmware...and nothing...
any suggestions?
thanks!
David
2019-4-6
Use props
OSMOPETE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I had the same problem a couple of years ago, and ended up having to return it back to China from Australia for replacement
2019-4-8
Use props
fans24a727c7
New

Nothing like coming to the forums in hopes of a fix to see that my issue has been a problem for YEARS and still has no fix... THANKS DJI.
2019-10-5
Use props
Martin Dworschak
lvl.1

fans24a727c7 Posted at 10-5 11:00
Nothing like coming to the forums in hopes of a fix to see that my issue has been a problem for YEARS and still has no fix... THANKS DJI.

I realized today that my Osmo+ also has no sound any longer. I spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out what´s wrong with the mic until I read this and realized that apparently the upgrade to 1.7. some weeks ago has broken the sound.

Absolutely frustrating that DJI´s software apparently breaks the devices and there really is no fix to this?!
2019-10-5
Use props
Phil Jerrod Heath
New

United States

Martin Dworschak Posted at 2019-10-5 11:08
I realized today that my Osmo+ also has no sound any longer. I spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out what´s wrong with the mic until I read this and realized that apparently the upgrade to 1.7. some weeks ago has broken the sound.

Absolutely frustrating that DJI´s software apparently breaks the devices and there really is no fix to this?!

Yes you are exactly right, as the sound is terrible.

The microphone port on the Osmo + doesn't work, however, I did connect my Rode MicroPro to my iPhone 11 Pro with an apple dongle which did in fact, work, but yielded terrible sound quality. I am also upset that this problem has not been resolved and must get a remedy as I too use this for vlogging.
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules