Missing flight logs
499 3 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user042fabfec9
New
Flight distance : 1032667 ft
United States

I am missing 2 months worth of flight logs and need to know if there's any way to retrieve them. All of February and march are missing and I had some very interesting flights during those months. Any advice on where to start looking? Thanks in advance!
2017-6-27
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Are you on Android?
That happened to me as well. I could only see a few recent flight records in the directory when I hooked the device up to my PC.
When I went into the directory with the file manager app Astro Manager they were all there.
I selected them in the app and uploaded them into a cloud - that's how I finally got them.
2017-6-27
Use props
user042fabfec9
New
Flight distance : 1032667 ft
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-6-27 12:19
Are you on Android?
That happened to me as well. I could only see a few recent flight records in the directory when I hooked the device up to my PC.
When I went into the directory with the file manager app Astro Manager they were all there.

I have an iPad Air mini  that is dedicated to drone use only.  I frequently sync all of my files so that I can access them on my phone as well as the iPad.
2017-6-27
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm on Ipad now as well, I gave up on Android.
The way I retrieve the logs: I connect the iPad to my PC, start iTunes, click on the DJI Go4 app, select the FlightRecords folder and click "Save to..."

Another way can be:
Use the app HD Sync and sync with airdata.com.
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules