710 7 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

All it says is "Bug Fixing"

What bugs are being fixed ? Would be cool to know......
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thank you for your interest. Don't have specifics at this time. However, as the Go 4 App handles a number of products, most updates are always done to improve efficiency between product and app.
2017-6-28
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-28 08:24
Thank you for your interest. Don't have specifics at this time. However, as the Go 4 App handles a number of products, most updates are always done to improve efficiency between product and app.

Hi Mark, this is unfortunately the thing that we users, your customers would like so much to have information about.

Most of us can guess that it is some kind of efficiency booster for the flight experience but it would be nice to no a little bit more specific.

Thanks in advance and hope the release notes will improve over time.
2017-6-28
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

Hi Mark, this is unfortunately the thing that we users, your customers would like so much to have information about.

Most of us can guess that it is some kind of efficiency booster for the flight experience but it would be nice to no a little bit more specific.

Thanks in advance and hope the release notes will improve over time.
2017-6-28
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

Hi Mark,
I have my iPhone on 4G and Wifi but the app isn't starting to update ? It's just sat and not updating on  the phone ? Is there a problem with the app update on IOS ?
Edited : seems to have started now.
2017-6-28
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

RCNJ Posted at 2017-6-28 12:22
Hi Mark,
I have my iPhone on 4G and Wifi but the app isn't starting to update ? It's just sat and not updating on  the phone ? Is there a problem with the app update on IOS ?

Ironically enough I had an issue earlier today trying to update other apps
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

No information has been stated regarding any problems with updates. Did you get it ok?
2017-6-28
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-28 12:59
No information has been stated regarding any problems with updates. Did you get it ok?

Yeah thanks, it sat for about 2hrs doing nothing, then eventually the small status circle started to move and download so all good.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules