Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c267675
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2485869 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I just activated a Mavic Pro.
I was trying to buy a DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro and tried to input the Mavic S/N when requested by the form.
I used the S/N on the box, the S/N below the battery and the  S/N from the About screen on DJI Go 4 App.

Every time I receive this answer:

"Aircraft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly."

Which is the S/N I should use?

Thanks

2017-6-28
Use props
Maxxpsoft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380594 ft
United States

The one inside battery compartment is what I used. If that don't work get hold of DJI cause it supposed to be done in 48 hours
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

For the Mavic Pro, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh. If not, please keep us posted.
Mavic SN.jpg
2017-6-28
Use props
djiuser_VvkF0UF
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-28 18:33
For the Mavic Pro, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh. If not, please keep us posted.

I'm new so I'm unable to create a new post so...
I know this is a old thread but I'm having trouble as well.  Is there a reason why when I enter in my SN number, I get the same error of "Aircraft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly."
Thanks!
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_VvkF0UF Posted at 2018-1-8 18:08
I'm new so I'm unable to create a new post so...
I know this is a old thread but I'm having trouble as well.  Is there a reason why when I enter in my SN number, I get the same error of "Aircraft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly."
Thanks!

Could you please provide us the serial number of your aircraft and we will help to check? Thank you.
2018-1-8
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

I encountered this problem too on mobile devices.  The DJI page where you put in the serial number will not allow you to input the last two digits of the serial # .  Try this again on a PC or MAC desktop or notebook and it works fine.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules