Osmo Pro Tutorials??
1609 6 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Where are they?
I've spent the last hour searching the site and utube channel for setup etc tutorials with few results.
Why on earth is there no simple support link DJI>support>osmo pro> tutorials?? It's not rocket science is it???
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry that there is no complete user manual for Osmo Pro at the moment, you can check the tutorial of Osmo for reference.  May I know your concern? I would like to help you.
2017-6-29
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
I have a number of questions. First tho' I would like to understand how the Auto/Manual focus setting on the lens works (as it doesn't seem to be a simple continuous auto focus or manual change) and how that relates to the DJI app and also the focus wheel (does the focus wheel enable/disable or change either function?).
Many thanks,
Peter
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2017-6-29 03:43
Hi,
I have a number of questions. First tho' I would like to understand how the Auto/Manual focus setting on the lens works (as it doesn't seem to be a simple continuous auto focus or manual change) and how that relates to the DJI app and also the focus wheel (does the focus wheel enable/disable or change either function?).
Many thanks,

1. We suggest to select AF button on the lens, then you can choose AF/MF in APP. If you select MF button on the lens, you can only use MF function in APP.
2. When you connect focus wheel to the Osmo Pro,  focusing, adjusting aperture can only be operated by turning the wheel rather than APP. This is the difference of enabling focus wheel or not.
2017-6-29
Use props
user2265c2cb1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for that. Please explan what the items 'fast/medium/slow/c1/c2' mean, under settings/gimbal/fast configuration.
Thanks,
Peter
2017-6-29
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Osmos has been launched more than 2 years ago. If there is no manual, it will never have. If they still have not fixed the loss frame issue when you record more than 10 min of record, you probably will never get it fixed.
2017-6-29
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

user2265c2cb1b Posted at 2017-6-29 06:11
Thanks for that. Please explan what the items 'fast/medium/slow/c1/c2' mean, under settings/gimbal/fast configuration.
Thanks,
Peter

the gimbal will adjust to movements depending on what you have selected.. fast/med/slow should be self explanatory here.

c1 c2 are CUSTOM settings. you go into the advance part and you can make custom setups that you save to c1/c2.

what else you wanna know?
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules