591 10 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17100 ft

South Africa

Hi everyone

I compiled all my best drone footage into one video. Please let me know what you think

Thanks
2017-6-29
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video
2017-6-29
Use props
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3

South Africa

Thanks a lot!
2017-6-29
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Great shots and well put together.
2017-6-30
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Some interesting footage, especially the first clip (I really liked it, it was artistic).  The only finesse point for me was due to it being a compilation, it come over a little confused (day, night, day, night).  As a viewer I got distracted from enjoying it to thinking "What just happened?" (this is me sharing my thoughts and not a right or wrong).  I would maybe try editing the different times of day together into a more natural flow.  There is certainly some great footage there.  Think about how you take your footage and what emotion it projects.  eg.  fast spinning pan projects drama, slow spinning pan project calm... good luck and thanks for sharing.  It was enjoyable overall.
2017-6-30
Use props
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3

South Africa

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-6-30 02:34
Some interesting footage, especially the first clip (I really liked it, it was artistic).  The only finesse point for me was due to it being a compilation, it come over a little confused (day, night, day, night).  As a viewer I got distracted from enjoying it to thinking "What just happened?" (this is me sharing my thoughts and not a right or wrong).  I would maybe try editing the different times of day together into a more natural flow.  There is certainly some great footage there.  Think about how you take your footage and what emotion it projects.  eg.  fast spinning pan projects drama, slow spinning pan project calm... good luck and thanks for sharing.  It was enjoyable overall.

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. I understand what you saying about the fluidity part and the confusion. I always worry if I play the clips for too short. Will leave everything longer next time.
2017-7-9
Use props
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3

South Africa

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-6-30 02:34

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. I understand what you saying about the fluidity part and the confusion. I always worry if I play the clips for too short. Will leave everything longer next time.
2017-7-9
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fanse64c5c06 Posted at 2017-7-9 06:51

Not so much the length of each clip, however more the relationship between each joining clip, jumping from day time to night time and then back to day and then night time again.  Even if taken on different nights, the viewer won't know or care, so I feel your video would have been better (for me anyway) if the morning clips were together, leading to midday, than to night time.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, it's only my opinion and I know nothing (just sharing my thoughts/feedback)!! :-)  All the best and good luck!
2017-7-9
Use props
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3

South Africa

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-7-9 14:00
Not so much the length of each clip, however more the relationship between each joining clip, jumping from day time to night time and then back to day and then night time again.  Even if taken on different nights, the viewer won't know or care, so I feel your video would have been better (for me anyway) if the morning clips were together, leading to midday, than to night time.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, it's only my opinion and I know nothing (just sharing my thoughts/feedback)!! :-)  All the best and good luck!

100% get what you saying. It would have probably been better if it seemed like it was in chronological order.
2017-7-9
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fanse64c5c06 Posted at 2017-7-9 23:15
100% get what you saying. It would have probably been better if it seemed like it was in chronological order.

cool :-)..  it is still miles better than anything I've put up! :-)
2017-7-10
Use props
fanse64c5c06
lvl.3

South Africa

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-7-10 02:25
cool :-)..  it is still miles better than anything I've put up! :-)

hahaha, thanks man
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules