Inspire 2 Not connecting to Remote
7707 6 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
admin_owl
lvl.1
United States

I started running into an issue a few updates ago in which my controller is inconsistant in connecting to my IS2. Sometimes it connects while other times I'm unable to fly after trying to connect for hours. The controller just beeps. I've tried many different locations, made sure there were no electronics or metal nearby, anything I can think of. The odd thing is that sometimes a connection is made under the same circumstances that yeilded no result the previous day.
I'm puzzled. It's frustrating as I'm always unsure whether I'll be able to fly on any given day.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

2017-6-29
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is the link light solid green on the controller?
2017-6-29
Use props
admin_owl
lvl.1
United States

epicjib Posted at 2017-6-29 20:29
Is the link light solid green on the controller?

Hi epic jib! No, it flashes red and beeps.
2017-6-30
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

admin_owl Posted at 2017-6-30 03:50
Hi epic jib! No, it flashes red and beeps.

Maybe try to reload the firmware on the remote and then relink to the aircraft.
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RC keeps beeping means the joysticks are not centered, please calibrate the joystick in APP.
2017-7-2
Use props
admin_owl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 05:27
RC keeps beeping means the joysticks are not centered, please calibrate the joystick in APP.

YES!!! This appears to be the problem. I was unaware I would still be able to access the remote settings in the app without a "green" connection. Thank you!
2017-7-6
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

admin_owl Posted at 2017-7-6 19:01
YES!!! This appears to be the problem. I was unaware I would still be able to access the remote settings in the app without a "green" connection. Thank you!

Yes, you can connect to the DJI Go 4 App even when the remote has a red LED. Go to the icon that looks like the remote. tap on the icon to list the controller settings. Select the controller calibration on the top of the list. Tap the calibrate button and follow prompts, be sure to roll the gimbal wheel left to right after the sticks are completed.

Once the remote  is calibrated relink the aircraft
Rich
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules