Recommendations for P3 Backpack's
659 10 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lowspark420
lvl.1
United States

Any good recommendations for backpacks to store/carry my P3?
2017-6-30
Use props
Lowspark420
lvl.1
United States

No suggestions huh? Figured I'd get some insight...still up for rec's...

Thanks in advance
2017-7-1
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

maybe the dozen other threads by the same title will help
2017-7-1
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

I haul my P3P in the P2V+ backpack in case it is still available. The legs on the 3 are a little longer , but it still fits, and it's a really nice backpack.
2017-7-2
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

I haul my P3P in the P2V+ backpack and recommend it if it is still available. The legs on the 3 are a little longer , but it still fits, and it's a really nice backpack. Barney
2017-7-2
Use props
Drushgavnush
lvl.1

United Kingdom

eBay look for phantom hard case there are lots of copy DJI ones for a fraction of the price ,probably made in the same factory in China ,I've got three one with a  p2 ,p2 vision ,p2 vision plus and tried my new p3p and it all fits great ,however not with props on ,and I had to deepen the legs area which was simple to do as I've got heightened legs on p2v+ and p3p now works a treat I had to squish it a couple of times to indent the foam to take my removable prop gaurd anchor points on the end of the arms  but now it works great takes 3 batteries charger remote drone props etc
I'm so happy with the 3 I'm buying a fourth this week for my latest addition to my addiction :0)(0;
Cheers Andy T they also can take wind coz I move about on a R1 motorbike and the other night we went pretty damn quick and it was good as gold even at crazy speeds !
2017-7-2
Use props
Drushgavnush
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi me again !would you like some photos of the cases I mentioned ? That way you can see first hand how they fit and see if they are the kind of thing your after .
2017-7-4
Use props
Lowspark420
lvl.1
United States

Sure, any insight would be appreciated...thx!
2017-7-4
Use props
Drushgavnush
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As promised here are some photos.
2017-7-5
Use props
Drushgavnush
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As promised here are some photos.
image.jpg
image.jpg
2017-7-5
Use props
Drushgavnush
lvl.1

United Kingdom

That allows me to carry ,phantom any model they all fit ,3 batteries ,2 in the battery slots and one in the phantom  the third I use to carry plug converter ,sub plug and leads ,charger from p2 / to p3plus ,8 props ,spare sd card ,8 inch tablet ,DJI neck sling,,alarm timer,and usually I can squeeze in a set of prop guards however they've been borrowed for a f550 my son and I are just finishing building ,
I'm buying a 4 th as I need it for our p3pro. Can't afford p4 yet and will wait for p5 to come out then buy one cheap;0) .
If the case on the left looks in best nick it's because it's had the protective film on carbon effect shell removed and I've left it on the other 2 to minimise scratching and ageing .
These cases fetch £10/20 here secondhand and £30 / £60 new depending on which seller on eBay you buy it from ,these are clones of the £150!dji case and probably come from the same factory in China .if your not in a hurry you can get a DJI one for a cheap price second hand I just missed one at the weekend that sold for £15.99 and £10 postage and packaging .
I've bought 2 peli case type cases and a harness that allows you to carry it like a rucksack ,the cases are great should you ever go to a war zone ,get ship wrecked or your aeroplane crashes ,but to be honest apart from looking cool they are very heavy ,bulky and the harness that fits them might be comfortable for a Sherpa to carry but not us mere mortals.
Hope this helps .cheers Andy T
P.s. I took more pics however they were a mare to load coz of file sizes .if you need any other info don't hesitate to ask ? P.m. Me or whatever .
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules