1565 8 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my Spark FMC.... In the sort tests....  I LOVE IT!  There are some gesture things to work out.... and DJI... REALLY, no video start/stop by gestures.   Really, this MUST be resolved.  It's kinda deal breaker I think if you can't do anything more than take a picture via gesture.   I hope DJI fixes this soon, as... it could actually warrent a return in my case, I already have a Mavic..   The thing is SO DAMN SMALL.  You totally can't get any idea of just how damn small this thing actually is.... It's stupid small.
Sport mode, should be renamed "WTF MODE??!?!?"  THING IS FAST!!!    I initially had an issue with hooking everything up via wifi... but after actually READING the instructions...... all fine.   This is my 3rd DJI product & I must say, they did it again!.    Incredible device.   I just watched a video on YouTube, where he was able to push it to just under 2 miles.  This little machine is VERY impressive.  I think the FMC is actually set at a pretty fair price.  BUT!  I REALLY think they should have included 3 batteries.  It make a LOT more sense to have 3 batteries, as you can chew through one battery very quickly.  
What are your feelings on this device??  Is it your first drone? First DJI product?  

Well done DJI... looking forward to the updates....
2017-6-30
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I have also got a Mavic, I did have a Phantom 3 however it was no where near as good as the Mavic so I sold the phantom towards getting a Spark and I am really pleased with it, its small and just a really nice product, the range is very limited in the uk around 150m with controller for me, I still say its a fun drone though and will defiantly bee keeping ti
2017-6-30
Use props
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

No point in a video when you have your hand in front of your face! ;-)  I do believe when you "wave off" the drone and it starts tracking you, one can start a video from the go 4 app, otherwise there would be no point in "following".......I just got mine yesterday, so I can't confirm my suspicion........give it a try.......
2017-7-1
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

RGSinSC Posted at 2017-7-1 16:36
No point in a video when you have your hand in front of your face! ;-)  I do believe when you "wave off" the drone and it starts tracking you, one can start a video from the go 4 app, otherwise there would be no point in "following".......I just got mine yesterday, so I can't confirm my suspicion........give it a try.......

True.... I am sure they will find a way.
2017-7-3
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United States

hey NerdyGuy,
if i understand correctly, you cannot start video recording in Gesture Mode? it is described in the manual at page 25.
are you running the latest Firmware on your Spark?
2018-1-25
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you can, once you have palm launched the spark hold one hand up in the air and the red lights will go out to show its recording video. You can start this once you have waved it away and its tracking you or directly after palm launch.
Remember though, if you are in or near a DJI flight zone, you will still need to open up the app and tick to confirm you can fly in that area. And you will have to this each time you restart the spark in that area. If you don't then it wont allow you to use palm control, wave away or start recording video. It will allow palm landing and snapshots.
2018-1-25
Use props
fansdda80c4e
lvl.1

Yes, you can, once you have palm launched the spark hold Kinemaster Pro Apk one hand up in the air and the red lights will go out to show its recording video. You can start this once you have waved it away and it's tracking you or directly after palm launch.
2019-10-13
Use props
fansdda80c4e
lvl.1

Enter This Link
2019-10-13
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft

Spark impressions? Like some Rich Little act?
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules