how get this
1486 8 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

file:///Users/wimo/Desktop/Schermafbeelding%202017-07-01%20om%2007.57.19.png

Does some one know how set this on your phone screen??
2017-6-30
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

If you're trying to go to forum and DJI store on your phone then open the app and select the "Me" icon in the lower right corner on the opening screen. The screen were you select camera view.
2017-7-3
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31604 ft
United States

dji phantom 3 standard strong interference detected ?  This pops up on my app like every 5 mins
Any help? Why
IMG_2901.PNG
2017-7-5
Use props
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

user17ab7e24aa Posted at 2017-7-5 09:20
dji phantom 3 standard strong interference detected ?  This pops up on my app like every 5 mins
Any help? Why

I also have that problem. do you really have range problem because the interference, I am in ce mode and I can fly 1,3 km and 1 km without video latency
2017-7-6
Use props
fansb3aafac8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398579 ft
United States

Any help? Why

I had the same problem, got progressively worse in the same location...sometimes. Sometimes it was fine. I finally realized that it only happened when using a particular battery. Then I got a note indicating the battery had a broken cell. and my quadcopter fell from the sky. My thinking is that as the battery was beginning to fail, it caused the interference even before the bad cell indication showed up. The battery in question was a brand new non DJI clone. Try a hover test. If the interference indication is intermittent in an unchanging location, you've got a failing battery or a short somewhere. And...despite the price, use only genuine DJI batteries.
2017-7-6
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
United States

I can try what you said to do.
I recently had a issue with my drone battery and sent n to dji
They sent me a battery back .
Not sure if it's my old battery or a new one. I should call dji
2017-7-16
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
United States

WIMO Posted at 2017-7-6 00:49
I also have that problem. do you really have range problem because the interference, I am in ce mode and I can fly 1,3 km and 1 km without video latency

seem to fly ok, just the issue that pops up every 5 sec.
I sold that drone, bought me a p3 SE.. just got today so wish me luck
2018-6-16
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
United States

fansb3aafac8 Posted at 2017-7-6 06:00
I had the same problem, got progressively worse in the same location...sometimes. Sometimes it was fine. I finally realized that it only happened when using a particular battery. Then I got a note indicating the battery had a broken cell. and my quadcopter fell from the sky. My thinking is that as the battery was beginning to fail, it caused the interference even before the bad cell indication showed up. The battery in question was a brand new non DJI clone. Try a hover test. If the interference indication is intermittent in an unchanging location, you've got a failing battery or a short somewhere. And...despite the price, use only genuine DJI batteries.

I did have a batt issue and they set me a new one, not sure if its new or fixed. seem after that new batt I had the prob,
I don't know
2018-6-16
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

dji phantom 3 standard strong interference detected ?  This pops up on my app like every 5 mins
Any help? Why

Is it on all areas you fly or on these special areas only ?
If it´s the second then take care for strong frequented power lines WIFI sources or the same EM signatures above or bellow the ground level.  Your used phone is an iPhone if i´m right? Has more WIFI power than an Android mobile.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules