Altitude & Distance restrictions issues
1177 8 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans02d2bfe5
New
Australia

Hey Guys I am in desperate need of help here and would apreciate any advice on this issue.

I treid my new Mavick just a few days ago and averything seemed to be working fine. Then i turned the beginners mode of and set the maximum alitude and distance to local restrictions. In this case 120m altitude. HOWEVER, the drone will not exeed Beginners restrictions of 30m and 50m (distance). The main command screen schows that i have enough satellites available for gps mode and that the beginners mode is turned off. What could cause this?

Now, the only thing i have found so far is that this could have to do with the NEW UPDATE, however, dji states that i would also loose visuals on my screen if i would not follow their new registration proceedure. I have done the update as usual and it told me that it is complete then nothing happened. i logged into my account and i could find nothing in regards to activation of the new firmware that is everyone is talking about. AM i just blind or what is happening here?

PS: I tried uninstalling and installing the app.. same result

Any helo is greatly appreciated

2017-7-2
Use props
iConker
New
Flight distance : 825823 ft
Australia

Same issue - (crying face).
I am told that it is a sign in issue .
I now updated the app and have sign in.
Will try again in the morning .
2017-7-2
Use props
fans02d2bfe5
New
Australia

iConker Posted at 2017-7-2 04:45
Same issue - (crying face).
I am told that it is a sign in issue .
I now updated the app and have sign in.

hmm... good to know i am not alone. Sorry to hear though .. what are you updating to? I might try downgrading the firmware. Please let me know how you go i will do the same.

Thanks
2017-7-2
Use props
hridge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

fans02d2bfe5 Posted at 2017-7-2 05:05
hmm... good to know i am not alone. Sorry to hear though .. what are you updating to? I might try downgrading the firmware. Please let me know how you go i will do the same.

Thanks

Have same issue...  

did as suggested above.Remove DJI go app, reloaded, resigned it...  took it for flight..  all is well now...

2017-7-2
Use props
fans02d2bfe5
New
Australia

hridge Posted at 2017-7-2 08:31
Have same issue...  

did as suggested above.Remove DJI go app, reloaded, resigned it...  took it for flight..  all is well now...

Thanks for letting us know,

I tried this and nothing changed but i will give it another go!

2017-7-2
Use props
fans02d2bfe5
New
Australia

Awesome... Solution is: uninstall your app... install and re-sign in

If that doesn't work just do it again until it works ... happened to me.. but now it works
2017-7-2
Use props
iConker
New
Flight distance : 825823 ft
Australia

All GOOD
2017-7-10
Use props
fans865936ce
New
Flight distance : 35308 ft
United States

I have the same problem after updating my P4 and have now limited altitude and distance though settings are correct.
2017-7-20
Use props
fans865936ce
New
Flight distance : 35308 ft
United States

fans865936ce Posted at 2017-7-20 05:49
I have the same problem after updating my P4 and have now limited altitude and distance though settings are correct.

I just reloaded the APP and it WORKS! Thanks for the inputs on this Forum .
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules