1172737 1172737 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 463 ft

Austria

network unavailable, check your internet connection
Does anyone know when this problem is solved?
2017-7-2
Use props
Leps
lvl.1

Austria

network unavailable, check your internet connection
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

You're having it too?  This is rediculous.  

Is there another Quad with characteristics of the DJI?  I'm increasingly happy with the flight and camera - when it works.

But these issues with the flight system are rediculous and will kill my business if I can't fly when I need to.

I'm ready to return this thing and get something else - but so far I haven't found anything as good as the Phantom.
2017-7-2
Use props
AlexP.
New
Flight distance : 1627395 ft
United States

Same problem here.. no connection possible since almost 12h
2017-7-2
Use props
Leps
lvl.1

Austria

AlexP. Posted at 2017-7-2 07:47
Same problem here.. no connection possible since almost 12h

Does someone of the DJI Experts work in this moment. Or they are sleeping?
2017-7-2
Use props
fans080bf831
New
United Kingdom

wasted a whole day trying to log on no maps on my screen is this caused by the internet problem
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4895 ft
United Kingdom

Yep, I'm having the same problem for the last hour or so time now is 17:50   02/07/2017. Connected ok to my home network, but the unit goes straight into the log in screen and says no network available having enterd the correct log in info.
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I was hoping to get out while the weather was good, now I'm stuck, until they sort the problem out!
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No, but I sent a request to DJI, but they are not on line until Monday 3rd!
2017-7-2
Use props
fans48d81f5e
New
Flight distance : 2510 ft
Indonesia

Hai, same here... similar problem today . phone & samsung tab ....
I tried @samsung tab....just restart the tablet. and is working
,,,@ phone i tried reinstall the dji go app without restating the phone. and is working again too....

May be you can try this method... just restart phone / tab ...or reinstall the app.
Sorry for bad english.

ollie
2017-7-2
Use props
Leps
lvl.1

Austria

fans48d81f5e Posted at 2017-7-2 09:24
,,,@ phone i tried reinstall the dji go app without restating the phone. and is working again too....

I have the proplus ....  I tried to restart the remote control and the builtin monitor for several times: always the same: "network unavailable, check your internet connection"... its frustrating
2017-7-2
Use props
fans48d81f5e
New
Flight distance : 2510 ft
Indonesia

Sorry i forgot. this is P4pro forum..... My drone si P3pro..... but i think the problem is the same...sorry about that
2017-7-2
Use props
fans7ee1ee3a
New

Russia

same problem
2017-7-2
Use props
Avioscape_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. I had to reset the controller as the last firmware update killed the UK maps and only allowed China maps. When I tried to reload DJI go. The same message. I have full 20/20 connectivity! Help!!!!
2017-7-2
Use props
Samza
lvl.1
Finland

I cannot fly my drone as I have to first sign in! That's ridiculous! And that doesn't work as I get a network unavailable error. No problem with my internet connection. Are the DJI servers down or what?? It's a perfect weather now and tomorrow raining so I am really frustrated. I've tried to reboot, factory reset etc. and no luck. I've got the Phantom 4 PRO+ with the built-in screen.
2017-7-2
Use props
fans18691da1
New
Spain

Samza Posted at 2017-7-2 10:35
I cannot fly my drone as I have to first sign in! That's ridiculous! And that doesn't work as I get a network unavailable error. No problem with my internet connection. Are the DJI servers down or what?? It's a perfect weather now and tomorrow raining so I am really frustrated. I've tried to reboot, factory reset etc. and no luck. I've got the Phantom 4 PRO+ with the built-in screen.

We can only fly if DJI want us to fly ...
2017-7-2
Use props
fans18691da1
New
Spain

Samza Posted at 2017-7-2 10:35

2017-7-2
Use props
JpNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428245 ft
Netherlands

Same problem here.App = DJI-Go before P4 3.1.7
Android Samsung Galaxy S5neo

app.jpg
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nope, but I have sent DJI customer support an email earlier, but don't expect to hear from them until Monday!

2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans48d81f5e Posted at 2017-7-2 09:24

Thanks for the tip, but I have the pro and have tried re-setting the RC controller, which I believe resets the app and still have the "No Network available " you seem to have got lucky !  
2017-7-2
Use props
hardyja
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16010 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greg Heath Posted at 2017-7-2 11:19
Thanks for the tip, but I have the pro and have tried re-setting the RC controller, which I believe resets the app and still have the "No Network available " you seem to have got lucky !

Same problem for me....and I just got my new CrystalSky 5.5 and I can't fly further than 50m.....network unavailable. Please check your internet connection.

OK DJI, how about you check your servers and change the software so that we can actually use what we purchased when we want to....or maybe I'll start charging you for my lost time!!
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was working fine except I had no maps.  This has been an issue for me for a while now so I decided to attempt to fix the issue and have wound up unable to logon.  I knew this logon thing would be an issue sooner or later.  $1500 pile of bricks right now.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I can't understand why a world class product doesn't have world class support.  Someone should be available 24x7x365.  

Not to mention my staus, I'm clearly online.

Status?

Status?
2017-7-2
Use props
Leps
lvl.1

Austria

fans18691da1 Posted at 2017-7-2 10:57

Thanks for this really good sentence.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Well, it's not the service as I can logon just fine with the Mavic.  Seems limited to the P4P+ maybe?  Anyone have the issue with the P4P standard?
2017-7-2
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

If you have the P4P+ (built in screen) you have to swipe down from the top of the screen and it will open a window that will allow you to reconnect with your network.
2017-7-2
Use props
JpNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428245 ft
Netherlands

The Roach Posted at 2017-7-2 12:04
Well, it's not the service as I can logon just fine with the Mavic.  Seems limited to the P4P+ maybe?  Anyone have the issue with the P4P standard?

Problem is also on the P3 series.
Looks like a Server problem on the DJI site. (again)
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The Roach Posted at 2017-7-2 11:54
I can't understand why a world class product doesn't have world class support.  Someone should be available 24x7x365.  

Not to mention my staus, I'm clearly online.

Yep I noticed that, they seem to have a problem knowing when we are on line, the show you off line after about 5 minutes !
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have wasted a day on this, and had no flying!

Well I have posted the problem on Youtube, see if that helps!  
2017-7-2
Use props
Hemingway845
New
United States

I'm logged in to my own internet connection just fine.  Must be at DJ I's end.  But damn, it is frustrating. I planned a day of flying shooting photos for our real estate business.  Lost time for darn sure.  What I don't get, if it was out of log in range to any network, why the login screen instead of the main start up screen on my p4p+?  Heck, I fly alot of places remotely where no internet is available....  Sorry for bitching, and I know we're all feeling the pain.  New drone for me so not familiar with DJI service or support.  Did have problems last week where I had no camera view after doing the firmware upgrade. After two hours on support chat, their solution was to send it to them (2 to 3 weeks turnaround).  Next morning I dug back into the screens and found that a system update was not done.  Did it, and presto - I was fine again.  Says a lot about my first experience with their tech group.  Hope it was just a bad start.
2017-7-2
Use props
Greg Heath
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This is the same problem under another thread     :- http://forum.dji.com/thread-102845-1-1.html
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

racer888 Posted at 2017-7-2 12:12
If you have the P4P+ (built in screen) you have to swipe down from the top of the screen and it will open a window that will allow you to reconnect with your network.

That's the problem.  The android is connected to the network but the App doesn't know it.   I can see the Android device and it's IP on my network.  
2017-7-2
Use props
Orry
New
Flight distance : 32270 ft
Norway

Same problems here
2017-7-2
Use props
fansac465787
New
Flight distance : 262910 ft
United States

I just have a similar problem and have no solution yet.  For my particular case, the RC DISPLAY has internally the WIFI switch off.  I can not login until the RC DISPLAY WIFI switch is turned on.   I have to login first in order to turn the WIFI switch on.  It is the "chicken and the egg" question.  I sent an EMAIL to DJI for help.
2017-7-2
Use props
fansac465787
New
United States

Solved my RC DISPLAY WIFI connection problem.  Now, then next real problem if for DJI to bring their servers up.   We can not log in until that happens.
2017-7-2
Use props
fansac465787
New
United States

Sent an email to DJI.    Let' see.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Support queue is open.  Currently #30 in line.  Moving slowly.
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

I just jumped in as well.  Let's update this thread on what is found out.   T-Minus 2 hours to fireworks and I can't fly.... DOH!
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
United States

I'm 56 in queue... this can't be good.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3