1048 7 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone seen this on the P4P+ transmitter.  I have no maps.  The transmitter connects to wifi and I can browse the internet but the Go App just doesn't see the wifi.

2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

Yup. Seeing this.

The damage just keeps getting worse. Someone from DJI needs to address these threads post haste.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

mhoppes Posted at 2017-7-2 10:26
Yup. Seeing this.

The damage just keeps getting worse. Someone from DJI needs to address these threads post haste.

I guess I'll just go fly my Typhoon.
2017-7-2
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

When it happened to mine all I needed to do was the full factory reset (under settings - swipe down from the top and tap the gear icon) and load Factory Defaults and it fixed the maps but did not overwrite other settings. I then rechecked all settings, IMU, Compass, and Relinked it to the aircraft just to be safe. There was other issues but that got past the map issue.
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-7-2 10:43
When it happened to mine all I needed to do was the full factory reset (under settings - swipe down from the top and tap the gear icon) and load Factory Defaults and it fixed the maps but did not overwrite other settings. I then rechecked all settings, IMU, Compass, and Relinked it to the aircraft just to be safe. There was other issues but that got past the map issue.

That's what got me into this.  Everything was working just fine except for the maps.  Did that reset and lost everything, can no longer log on.  
2017-7-2
Use props
PhantomPhil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

I had this on my P4P+ after doing the latest upgrade. I hadn't read about doing the controller reset but found  going to Settings/Storage/Apps and then clearing Data & Cache from the DJI GO 4 & System-Upgrade & DJIUPdate Apps worked for me.
2017-7-2
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

Huh.. wish I would have known that.. that would have saved me a world of hurt right now...
2017-7-2
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPhil Posted at 2017-7-2 16:42
I had this on my P4P+ after doing the latest upgrade. I hadn't read about doing the controller reset but found  going to Settings/Storage/Apps and then clearing Data & Cache from the DJI GO 4 & System-Upgrade & DJIUPdate Apps worked for me.

Thanks - gave that a shot but no dice.  
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules