Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery fails
1465 6 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1da54950
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm really disappointed with my Osmo. Got 3 extras batteries for it, a total of 4. 1 is completely dead, doesn't work at all, 1 is working and the other 2 work sometimes (when I'm lucky). They don't charge very well, need to move a little to see when it's really connected, and doesn't mean it's going to work with the Osmo.
I live in Brazil, don't have support for that, and I don't anyone that's going to travel anytime soon to the US.

Unlucky me...
Mariano Dellasoppa
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I feel so sorry for the experience with our product, have you tried to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment and battery contact with 95% alcohol and cotton swab? If the problem persists, please contact your dealer or send in for replacement.
2017-7-3
Use props
fansfca8efca
New

France

i have the same problem, with my new osmo plus , what can i do? i live in Iraq
2017-7-3
Use props
Ange2169
New
Mexico

I found that it is the Battery Charger. It is poorly engineered, the contacts pull away from the charger. I have three batteries, but the charger is kaput. I am in Mexico and suffer from the same problem.
2017-7-4
Use props
Ange2169
New
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 00:44
I feel so sorry for the experience with our product, have you tried to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment and battery contact with 95% alcohol and cotton swab? If the problem persists, please contact your dealer or send in for replacement.

The problem I have found that the contacts in the charger pull away, because of poor battery placement. When you pull the battery out, the contacts lift up, eventually damaging the contacts. I'm currently have that problem, turning my OSMO into an anchor and being in Mexico, good luck./Users/andrewdixon1/Desktop/IMG_3485.JPG
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ange2169 Posted at 2017-7-4 13:28
The problem I have found that the contacts in the charger pull away, because of poor battery placement. When you pull the battery out, the contacts lift up, eventually damaging the contacts. I'm currently have that problem, turning my OSMO into an anchor and being in Mexico, good luck./Users/andrewdixon1/Desktop/IMG_3485.JPG

I do feel sorry for this situation, please contact your dealer or our support to send in, we will help to repair or replace it according to After-Sales policy.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfca8efca Posted at 2017-7-3 13:26
i have the same problem, with my new osmo plus , what can i do? i live in Iraq

Have you tried the method I posted in 2#? You battery cannot be charged or the Osmo+ cannot be powered on? We appreciate if you could provide more details.
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules