Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost my new drone!
549 3 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans005c072a
New
United States

I have the DJI Mavic Pro. Today I was attempting to fly over water.  It started to fly and didn't get far from me and it started to decend into the water.  I hit the return home key and lost signal went straight into the water.  What do I do?  

2017-7-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear that.

First, please upload the flight log (a TXT file stored on your mobile device) using these instructions and then post a link to the uploaded log in this thread.

Also, if it's possible to safely retrieve the Mavic from the water then you should try to do so, as that will greatly increase the likelihood of determining what caused this to occur and may also decrease the financial impact on you. By any chance did you purchase DJI's Care Refresh before this happened? If so, the importance of getting it back is significantly higher because if you can retrieve it then you're looking at paying $79 to get a replacement instead of $750.
2017-7-2
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

show flight with stick input and record the video playback, post here... your information doesn' say anything.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted and  feel sorry for your loss. Kind DroneFlying will help to check the flight data, on the other hand, please contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis too, if it's malfunction, we will compensate your drone according to After-Sales Policy.
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules