Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints, we need waypoints !
1104 8 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

In the last 2 versions 4.1.2 anda 4.1.3 waypoints are NOT working.

Bring back, please bring back my Waypoints to me, to me !
2017-7-2
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

Why have DJI not fixed this yet??
2017-7-5
Use props
fans0284bb00
New

Germany

Same problem here! Please fix the waypoints function on android. It's really really frustrating. I have this issue with the mavic.
2017-7-11
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

fans0284bb00 Posted at 2017-7-11 11:26
Same problem here! Please fix the waypoints function on android. It's really really frustrating. I have this issue with the mavic.

DJI are aware of the problem and tell me it is only and Android issue and will be fixed in the next update, so lets hope that isn't too long to wait.
2017-7-11
Use props
Talk-to-Frank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213402 ft
United Kingdom

This was a brilliant feature and whilst I didn't use it a lot, it was always handy to have it available to me when trying to ensure I was concentrating on just using the camera! BRING IT BACK! Or at least give us an update as to why it isn't there and when it might be showing up again!
2017-7-11
Use props
SpikeHawk
New

Greece

#waypoints save the world
2017-7-11
Use props
WU5C
lvl.1
United States

Man I thought it was just me having this issue with the DJI GO App   I haven't had waypoints from the get go. I want waypoints!!! It will help a single pilot fly safer.  I have waypoints with my S900 and they are terrific for single operator.  Makes my videos much more interesting,  at least to me..
2017-7-11
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

WU5C Posted at 2017-7-11 17:11
Man I thought it was just me having this issue with the DJI GO App   I haven't had waypoints from the get go. I want waypoints!!! It will help a single pilot fly safer.  I have waypoints with my S900 and they are terrific for single operator.  Makes my videos much more interesting,  at least to me..

Waypoints didn´t come back yet.  So I´ve studied the complicated manual of Litchi and discovered that the waypoints of Litchi are more sofisticated.
2017-7-16
Use props
M109
Second Officer

New Zealand

New Android v4.1.4 is available and waypoints are back and working BUT the map always defaults to standard when starting the App, it used to remember where you left it, standard satellite or hybrid !!!
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules