No response from DJI Support. DJI Care Refresh.
864 9 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atbits6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255577 ft
Australia

Hi I lodged my insurance claim under DJI Care refresh claim on 19th June because I accidentally crashed my DJI Mavic Pro.
After explanation to consultant he created a case and organised pick up.

After DJI received my Mavic Pro they said this is user error. Great discovery.
I always said that I crashed it while flying under sports mode forward and this was my mistake that is why i.oofged the claim.

Now case is closed and I am not getting any response. My drone is gone to DJI and I don't know who to approach.

I simply want to pay access and get a replacement unit.

This process should be simple as listed on refresh care website.

Please advice.
My case number is
CAS-724836-Y2T8W2

Thanks
2017-7-2
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Australia

This is legit claim, I have crash video and my flying records have been synced as well.
2017-7-2
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Australia

I have been flying my Mavic Pro at every opportunity and missing it a lot. Please speed up the process so that I get my favourite toy back.

2017-7-2
Use props
Ferks
lvl.2
United States

atbits6 Posted at 2017-7-2 19:16
I have been flying my Mavic Pro at every opportunity and missing it a lot. Please speed up the process so that I get my favourite toy back.

DJI may make some amazing drones but I'm finding out that by their actions they must not really care about the end user, it's really a shame, good luck with your claim !!
2017-7-2
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Mexico

I hope I get my drone back soon. Planned holidays because of this
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It takes a few days to make data analysis. Since you claimed DJI Care Refresh after data analysis, we have made damage assessment again and will send the quotation to you very soon. Please note the email.
2017-7-3
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 02:29
It takes a few days to make data analysis. Since you claimed DJI Care Refresh after data analysis, we have made damage assessment again and will send the quotation to you very soon. Please note the email.

Thanks Mindi,

I received email last night and made the payment.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

atbits6 Posted at 2017-7-3 15:57
Thanks Mindi,

I received email last night and made the payment.

It's good to know, should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-3
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Mexico

It was good service from DJI overall. I received my drone within few days after whole assessment process.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

atbits6 Posted at 2017-7-15 23:09
It was good service from DJI overall. I received my drone within few days after whole assessment process.

Thank you for your feedback, glad to hear that you've received your drone, enjoy it.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules