Does the Spark come with D-Log color settings?
6222 7 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeChuck71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68786 ft
Germany

Hi there,
guess the topic allready "asked" the question.
The video I saw so far looked very nice, but if I want to do the color correction and grading on my own can I switch to D-Log or similar setting?

Cheers
2017-7-2
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This has been answered before, there are no colour profiles or adjustments to video on the spark. It would be real nice for DJI to add them though.
2017-7-3
Use props
LeChuck71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68786 ft
Germany

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-7-3 01:29
This has been answered before, there are no colour profiles or adjustments to video on the spark. It would be real nice for DJI to add them though.

ah, didn't see this thread before. But I would also like those adjustments ...
2017-7-3
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Unfortunately not! I really want it.
2017-7-3
Use props
JUKA
New
France

Hi DJI team,

please could we get an answer about this ? Dlog profile is just mandatory for most of us... making the Spark not the right product to buy without this color profile.
Any idea if this will be added in a next update ?

Thanks,
2017-8-3
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

they need to give us better manual control of the camera in general if they cant produce a decent auto mode....  at least one or the other DJi.  more manual settings in the camera or a much better auto mode.   having a crap auto mode paired with a crap manual mode is really demotivating and sad..   why spend all that extra money on the larger variant of the sensor i imagine is a Sony IMX sensor?  
2017-8-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JUKA Posted at 2017-8-3 05:40
Hi DJI team,

please could we get an answer about this ? Dlog profile is just mandatory for most of us... making the Spark not the right product to buy without this color profile.

I can give you the dji answer, we will pass it on to our team of engineers. Some colour profiles and d-log shouldn't be that difficult on this set up.
2017-8-3
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

It dosen't!
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules